Friday, October 05, 2007

Wine

Yesterday(03/10/07) was my first time drinking red wine.
Today(04/10/07) was my first time drinking white wine, and it's a day when I got slightly drunk with half a bottle of red wine.

Good, because I love that feeling.

You know what is my 18 birthday wish?
I guess you have already guessed correctly, since I started with the topic: Wine.
Yes, I wish to be drunk on my 18 birthday.
I'm turning alcoholic.

Totally forgot that I'm still erm years old this year.
Do you know, when you got slightly drunk, you can't control your actions, but you are still slightly conscious.

Today have fun with Yiting, Charmaine and Xanthe.
Went singing with them, believe that they'll sent me the pictures.
HintHint!

Okay, I'm turning in... Remember to date me on my 18 birthday.

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

I will when i upload them into my com! I'm waiting for TUESDAE!

JS said...

haha, okay, thanks.
My schedule haven come out, maybe tomorrow or Sunday will come out.