Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My grumps + 'sexual' drawings

My Grumps:
My grump, My grump, My lovely Little grumps.
(check it out)
I drive these readers crazy.
I do it on the daily.
They treat me really nicely.
They buy it when I'm grumpy.

woo, it's a remix.
I hardly can have proper food today, the arching pain from the nerves of my teeth is tormenting and torturing me. Each bite of the food makes me wanna bang my head on the wall, or cut cut open my body and pour the food straight into my stomach... Now I know why Grace is eating so slowly. I wish to be like the comma patient I once nursed- having a tube from my nostril to my stomach. But recalling their expressions when the NG tube was inserted, saddens me. Digressed.

Updates:
Recently I kept complaining to L that I wanna change my phone.
Yup, I actually (eel like changing my phone to a PDA phone, somewhat like Enru's mother phone; Slim and big phone.
But now I'm kinda entice to my phone- I installed quite a number of games that attracts me.
(conclusion have not been set yet, money is a problem too.)

So much to buy, but so little to spend.
source
It's the latest Nike Collaborations SB, and they have been bidded for 1k on ebay.
Look at the shoes! It's f. hot can.
The orange one look damm cool, I love tweed material that is on the toe box.



Entertainment
What can you draw out from dicks and cunts?
(video from edc's friend)
Find it entertaining, so here to share:
(sexual content advise)



Gonna catch some shuteye soon.

No comments: