Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hairstyles

I kept complaining to everyone around me that I wanna cut my hair, and I ended up not doing so.
Not because of my laziness, but purely because I just wanna let my hair grow longer. Longer not = to shoulder length-longer, as in... I always wanted to have those emo hairstyle, like those people who long fringe covering their eyes as though their eye lashes are not long enough to protect their eyes.

Nah. I'm not talking about them.
Personally I think guys with bangs look hilarious, especially the guy in the first picture. He even look like Bruce Lee.
alike 99.9%
Found this picture on answer.com, even Bruce Lee have bang then, and his hair look so much better than mine in 2000 century- I should live in the past.

picture by :)

I'm thinking can this guy walk with hair like this? Can he even see?
Maybe I'm the one who don't know about the fashion hair sense.


I know I'm not suitable for those kind of unique hairstyle, and neither I'm a superstar that needs a super attracting hairstyle. However, who would not like to like a stylo-milo hairstyle, at least I will like to have.

These are various of hair cuts I wanna have.

Love the uneven fringe that he have, the style was enhanced by the long sideburns and the spiky top.


I like the contrast on the hair, the spiky back of his hair, and the fringe is cool too.

I like the volume of his hair, but it kind look like octopus being put on his head.


Short and neat, plus a long fringe.


This is hair is kind of normal that you will see at least once everyday.


Surprisingly this hair cut was on a Caucasian, because normally, this kind of punky hairstyle was found the Asians. Maybe I stays in a Asian country so I say so.
But I like the clean and punky look.


This hair look super cool, he looks like one Hongkong star.
I forgot the HK star name, do your see any resemblance to any star?


Hair cuts that I never want.

Who will want a picture on his head?
Maybe only that person.


I'm not really comfortable with hair extensions, especially on guys.


curly hair? not to my liking.


I love natural coloured hair.


Another 'unique hair' on his head.


Somewhat like Evan Almighty.


Hair news
This woman have never cut her hair for twenty years.
She only washes her hair once in a week, which took her about 90mintues.
Kinda cool? Would you not cut your hair for 2 decades?



All the picture credits to blogdocabelo :)
BYE!

No comments: