Friday, October 19, 2007

Idols

I believe all of us have idol(s), the differences in us are the people who we called idol, and the extend of likings for them. My perception of an idol, is a person who you admire and fantasize of becoming into; you = them. For me, I wish to have 'soul switching' or 'role switching' magic to become them. BUT it's unsubstantial, and unrealistic.
My idols are Dee and Edison, albeit I couldn't remember why I like them in the first place, but till now I still consider myself as their little unhelpful fan.
I'm really cracked up when I view their performance.
My opinion is,
Dee is a hilarious, pretty host,
Edison is a cute, fashionable singer.

Let's have some pictorial fun!
A rare chance for them to be taking photos together.


Love his abs


Dee is daring.


Kinda alike.


He's such a romancer.


Argh! love her and the elephant.


They're wearing mummy&daughter wear.


Dee's daughter.


Dee's family.


Dee love kissing females.


BYE.

No comments: