Sunday, October 07, 2007

update on my orthodotic surgery.

I'm getting sick of working most off my holiday, this week.
Hate doing the same routine over and over again, and what's worst was that, I'm 'fortunate' to be host most of the time. Being host is the most boring-est chore ever. Most of the time you have to stand there and wait for potential customers to browse through the menu, or customers who don't know how to read 'PLEASE WAIT TO BE SERVED'.
I shall stop grumbling, what I care I money.

My teeth is arching like hell now.
This morning went for my dentist appointment- it's for the molding of my braces, and putting of rubbery thing in between the gap of my teeth. The dentist inserted four of those rubbery thing for me. Now my teeth are pushed tightly together, I was told this is to prepare me for the actual bracing process.
Did you see the blue thingy in between my teeth, that's what I'm talking about.


Fuck. Have it have to be there for 3 consistent week- it's like something stuck in between your teeth. Terrible feeling.
BYE!

No comments: