Thursday, October 11, 2007

My cute grandpa.

Pop, lock and drop it~
Pop, lock and drop it~
Pop, lock and drop it~
It's a nice song.


My maternal grandpa was admitted to the hospital because he had a fall while he was having his morning jog. Poor grandpa, he scratched his head, elbow and knees, and had a crack of his bones- if I'm not wrong.
I was stunned when I heard this news.
Why?
First, I didn't know my maternal grandpa does morning jogs.
Second, I am afraid of losing. I surely don't want to lose him.
I just went for the ritual for my ancestors, including my maternal grandmother, and it's a super bad feeling. I hate losing, I hate regretting, and I hate crying.
Warning to everyone:
I don't allow anyone around me to leave me before I do!

Went to visit him in the hospital today, he look perfectly fine, but sightly breathless.
He's still as cute as before, as alert as before.
He still remember what am I working as.
The first thing after he urinated, was talk about me going to 'serve' him, because I'm a trainee as nurse. I can't understand Hokkien that is spoken by elderlies, so I hardly understand him till he speak to me in Chinese. I don't know why elderlies love to slang their Hokkien and murmur to you. I bet your faced the same problem as I do right?
He's cute afterall, love my grandpa.
See, he's cute and funky!

I was told, he's willing to take this picture and put on the cap.
Woo.

Went shopping with Charmaine today.
It's tiring to window shop.
Online shopping - BEST!
Breakfast cum Lunch was taken in The Coffee Club albeit working there.
FUNNY! Why am I not getting membership card for them?

Do something to entertain yourself :)
This was taken during the ritual, a group of us was so bored, and this is how we entertained ourselves.


BYE!

No comments: