Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Conversations

Cute conversations

#1
(ah beng bang into ah lian)
Ah Lian: you blind ar?
Ah Beng: what? where you not happy? want fight ixt?
(Ah Lian look at her friend- boy)
Ah Lian: you go!
Boy: huh? me ar?
Ah Beng: challenge on the arcade game la?
Boy: huh... okay lor.
Ah Beng: okay set, if you lose you must pay me 50dollar!
(Ah Beng Left, Boy look at Ah lian)
Ah Lian: You scare ar?
Boy: No, I'm petrified.
Ah Lian: Okay, good! I thought you scare.
Today while I was boarding the bus, I overheard conversations of the ah bengs(gangster). No! It wasn't me eavesdropping on them, but the kiddo ah bengs was speaking so loudly and crudely on the bus. I realise that when they speak or try to act beng(gangster-ish), they will often use 'Lan Jiao'- penis in dialect, 'Chee Bye'- cunt in dialect, or relating words like bird, jiao, etc... Words like these are heard in most during their conversation.
Example:
'li gong si mi lan jiao'
(direct translate: what penis are you talking about?)
'Kwan si mi lan jiao'
(direct translate: what penis are you looking at?)
They will like say something something lan jiao. HAHA.

#2
(Small boy holding a 'toy blood-pack')
Small Boy: Daddy, why is this red?
Daddy: Because blood is red.
Small Boy: Huh...?
Daddy: Because the colour of the blood is red.
Small Boy: Huh...?
Daddy: Blood is red in colour.
Small Boy: Oh, so blood is red colour.
Small Boy: Can blood be in other colours?
Small Boy: Black? Green? Blue? Yellow?
Daddy: No, there's only red and white blood.
Small Boy: So is there pink blood?
Daddy: .....

Anyway, there isn't any white-coloured blood, there's only white blood cells, and all humans have blood that are red in colour. The boy is super funny, I nearly laugh aloud when I overheard their conversation. For myself, I don't have patience to tolerate kiddo's nonsensical questions. It's either I end up strangling them, or I hang myself. Don't you realise that children always come up with questionnaire that you never thought of, or realise of, and most of the time they will pop the questions out of a sudden.

I'm in a super bad mood today. I don't really know the reasons as well, maybe it's because I got up from the wrong side of the bed. Partly reason that my gum hurt super load today, and I felt that it swollen and had bleeds slightly.

Look at my lan jiao face today, while the lecture is going on, I'm busying dreaming.

After school programme was fuck too, char, xan accompanied me to collect the handbook for the group we bought. Albeit we paid for the book, but we need to collect the book from them ourselves, which is a total nuisance. Alas, they gave us 10dollars for the cab fare what, wow!. If I was to hire a cab myself, I'll be lost in Singapore again! The cab driver was friendly but I think he's abit of psycho (own perception); he didn't bucket his seat beat, and mumbled to himself. Scary! I'm afraid to die in his car!

Char, next time your will be my street directionist, so I'll not be lost.
Thanks Char and Xan for accompanying me today.

and BYE for today!

No comments: