Tuesday, October 23, 2007

crash hole.

Update:
I'm a lucky hole, my ass.
My computer crashed on me four times while I was posting this entry.
In need of a laptop, or a rich God-daddy or mummy!

My computer crashed on me just now, but after some hard knocks given to the CPU everything works perfectly fine.
("Cross my fingers" that it will not crash again, I fucking hate the causing agony.)
Apply for Malay as my Elective!
Cool, always wanna learn Malay.
I want so panic when my computer crash during 11.30pm - 12.05pm- I'm afraid of not getting a space in the Malay class. When my computer recovers, the first thing I did was to apply for the Malay module and Bravo! Maine and I got the module, I even double check by click extra times.
Sadly, Fam and Xanthe didn't manage to get a space, and it was only like 12.40pm when they replied me. Singaporean are Kiasu, I'm a typical example.

Good news,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FAM AND IRA!
Bravo to all 17sss and 18sss!

Sexy cakes!
Love birthdays, because there's always cakes to be shared.
One is strawberry sexy cake(kinda like strawberry shortcake, but it's in a bowl shape), and the other one is chocolate-mint sexy cake(the minty taste stays in your mouth for some time, and it're kinda of refreshing:) )

The sexy, love it.

The birthday girls :)
Happy birthday to you..



Fuck my hair, so wanna cut it.
Happy birthday, Fam!
Remember to show me all your presents, I wanna get jealous!
Don't worry, your hair cut doesn't look bad, in fact it's pretty cute.


Yo Ira, Happy birthday!
Hope that I have a chance working with you in Coffee Club.


Randoms:

My birthday is coming too, NOV 13!1113 :) love the set of numbers.
Speaking of numbers, I always thought my handphone number is 97270732, but it's WRONG!
I even gave one of the lecture my wrong number, and maybe to one of the Giordano's stuff. It's because I remembered being their member, but I couldn't remember what was the handphone number I gave- They verify you(member) by your handphone number.

Bad weather today, rain never stops. :(
It's cold outside, it even cause brain freeze.

If that's ok with you by Shanye Ward is nice, but the MTV is pretty gay- you know the dance, and erm the muscle shots. I thought only boy bands dances? Is he a member of Backstreet boys?
No doubt people will thinks that he's gay.
But after watching 324978936times, you might think that the MTV is pretty cool.
Kinda the next Justin Timberlake, that makes girl go crazy for.
Shanye Ward - No You Hang Up


Hi, Kash!
Although you have been discharged, but still do take care of your health, don't faint again.
Smilesmile.



Had a wonderful chat with L a moment ago- random stuff that happens in the day, plus some revision on History. I never like History because I always feel that it's telling me something that I don't bother about, and don't want to bother about. After today, perception never changed, but gained more History knowledge.
Today I learn that :
  1. Pearl Harbour was the place that the Americans kept their weapons and 'fighting ships', and it's different from S'pore Harbourfront.
  2. Hitler was a German, and he joined Nazis, and became the head of them.
  3. He committed suicide by shooting himself, instead of some unknown flying bomb flew into his office and killed him. (I'll bomb the person if I happen to remember who told me the crappy story. After hearing so much of his story, I think that he is intelligent, but used in a wrong way; propagandas, the killing of Jewish.
  4. The initial Nazis was actually a party that have some sort of same intention as Hilter.

BYE!
I took this using my leg :)
Laugh your lungs out!

No comments: