Thursday, October 18, 2007

Evil nurse

Being obese is not a problem, but being obese and unreasonable is a big problem to me.

Background story
This particular nurse working in TTSH, complains that my grandfather tried to molest her when he is just asking for a urinal.

My part of reasoning
When I heard my mother talking about this situation, I was devastated and dismayed. The whole situation is a crap. A man in his eighties tried to molest someone who looked older than my mother and lacks of beauty?! You must be kidding, it's either the person who complained about the hassle is insane or this world is turning upside down. I definitely wouldn't believe such a bullshit from the complainer.
First, I believe that my grandfather is decent man.
Second, He loves my grandmother more than anyone does.
Third, He is a old man in his eighties.
Fourth, That person is crazy!

Being a old man who has fall risks, clearly shows that he needs some assistant while reliving. But if you tell me someone who un-panted in front of you tried to molest you, and you still called yourself a nurse, you're definitely have mental problem. Maybe that's not the case, but I believe that my grandfather is pure. After that incident, he refused to drink water like he did as usual, he kept requesting to be admitted out. Poor grandfather, he kept this incident in his heart till..."something" makes him said.

THIS EVIL NURSE OF 12c, I CURSE HER TO HAVE HER COMEUPPANCE!

I hope my grandfather will recover soon.
FUCK OFF CANCEROUS CELLS!

No comments: