Thursday, October 25, 2007

the cools today.

The cools today:
  1. Today lesson is short: I just have two hours of lesson.
  2. Went to watch the movie that I wanted to watch; Resident Evil: Extinction. The movie ended with Alice looking at her clones, which is super cool. It makes me so wanna watch the next Resident Evil movie, just imagine, she and her clones fighting the deads.
  3. Went to my grandpa house after that, my grandpa looks healthy, just lethargic.
  4. While waiting for the bus home, saw these two Indian kiddos, sharing a cup of Mr softee. Kids sharing a cup of ice-cream wasn't too surprising. What makes me noticed their behavior was the way the finished their ice-cream. Both of them gobble the ice-cream, using their fastest eating speed to eat the ice-cream. Although it's as though they uses the spoon to eat, but you sould see that how quick they scoop the ice-cream, out it into their mouth, scoop again, put it in again, and cycle repeat.
  5. Went home with an unknown bus- not the usual bus that brings me home from my grandpa house. The bus seemed like some private bus. When I saw the poster in front of the bus that says that it do travel to Sembawang, I board the bus without thinking twice. The cost of the bus is as though the normal SMRT bus, 60cents, 80cents, 1 dollar. I placed 1 dollar into the cash box, because that's the only shilling that I left. The bus was comfortable- normal school bus type, you don't have to stand and you could own a seat.

I'm good at fake smile!


and BYE that's all for today! I'm happy to own a seat!!

No comments: