Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Eating is a problem!

Besides busying with school life, recently I have to new stuff to bother for- what to eat everyday. For my problem doesn't complies to most earthlings literally. If your have read my previous post, I have mentioned that my teeth was braced on, and I also mentioned that it wasn't painful. And that was TOTALLY CRAP, but I'm glad that I survive through the first day. The whole situation make me realise that on that day when the dentist places the brace on to my teeth, I was on some sort of 'anastigia'(spell?), therefore I didn't felt much pain till later in the night.
Slightly digressing, as I was saying how eating bothers me. You never know that how much pain the metal pieces on your teeth is causing, each chew/bite arch your nerves.
I'm a human who can't be starve, if I'm hungry, I'll grumble which people hate it totally. So I needed a solution to my problem, my solution was to wake up earlier.
Before I'm on brace, I rarely was early for school, but after, I tend to wake up early just for my breakfast, which show that I can do anything to eat.
What's actually on my priority list of life,
  1. EAT
  2. SLEEP
  3. ENTERTAINMENTS
  4. STUDY
  5. DIE!

Cool!
Recently I have found new entertainment, Sony Ericsson phone.
Love the camera function, espically the one call paragma(spell?) which we can take 3 different photo, and it will automatically link them up together.

The linked-up photos!




Camwhored!




With my stupid crap idea, but everyone still look photogenic.



Random pictures from Men's Health, see it's fun and addictive.



Melayu is totally a challenge, who says it's easy?!
Gonna bash up the person!
Selamat Tinggal!!!
I don't care! I wanna eat solid food!

2 comments: