Wednesday, October 17, 2007

F.O life

Just got back from the hospital(TTSH), I'm pretty filled with bacterias and viruses now, but that's not important. Like I said before, I hate going to hospitals for visiting reason. It often come with bad news. I lost my grandmother, I definitely don't want to lose my grandfather. It's kinda irony when you call yourself a nurse, but you are not even concern about your grandfather's health. Busing with life ain't an excuse!

Hate it when my close ones are being brought away.
I starting to cherish everyone that is part of my life...

School have starts for 3days, most of the stuff are still the same; lectures are still equally boring; food are still lacking of varieties; running to school as usual. There are still exceptional, I have been nominated to be the treasurer, and I enjoy being it; I'm even clumsier, I fell off my chair during lecture today, and my crotch was hit by MRT opening grates, I even further embarrass myself by shouting "fucks!" in the public. FUCKS? They might be questioning.

Watched Mr woodcock, a very short hilarious movie.
The part which never erase off my mind, was the scene when Mr woodcock uses his baseball bat to hit John's "gu gu"- balls. When he hit him, I had my reflex action too, I believe it's the same for all guys.

catch it people.
BYE

No comments: