Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Movie:Enchanted

Like many people said- Who don't make mistakes?
I questioned myself- Why am I making mistakessss, but not mistakes?

A prefect little day was spoiled by my carelessness.
I broke two glasses today.
I knew sooner or later I'm going to break one or two plates or cups, but never expect that my feeling will be so much affected by it. I know that I'm super careless, and seem like I'm lacking of zillions of brain cells that makes me function normally.

I wish I'll be one of the characters in the fairy tales that have the power of magic, eg Fairy-Godfather. How good, if enchanted is happening in real life, and on me.

Movie:
I so wanna watch Enchanted.
It's a upcoming movie, releasing on Nov21 based on Wikipedia.
The movie is a mixture of traditional animation, and live action in the real world.
Here's the preview.


BYE

No comments: