Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday!

Today is Wednesday, and here i am with my crap secret.
It's 不能说的秘密!
Have you wonder why i look so _____? (fill in the blanks) 100marks question.
There was this traditional Chinese saying that if you praise your children when they're younger, i.e. you look so cute, you are so handsome and etc... , when they grow up they will either look average or below the averages.
I believe this statement to a certain extent, because I'm a life example. Till now my family and relatives still say that i looked so cute during my younger days, and now blahblahblah.
Every time they saying that, "..." will start foaming out from my head , does that mean/t that i look like shriek now?
Whatever they mean/t, I think it's pretty obvious, and i know it.

Craps:
Rainy Rainy days. Recently if you don't bring a portable umbrella with you, you'll be drench in the rain like i did. These few years the weather is turning unpredictable- The sky can be bright with smiley sun shinning above everyone's head and momentary later it turn dark and pour as if it's grieving, and i wonder why? It seem like Earth is coming to an end, and I'm joking.

How long have i bought my mp4? I wonder.
Why i ask that question? It's because I never seen it naked before. Okay I'm lying, I did .
But i swear only for once, that was when i bought it, and it was without the rubbery protector. And till today it was the second time, and was when i removed the protector. To my surprise, my mp4 is thin, and it look cooler without the protector.
BUT HOW CAN I EXPOSE MY MP4 TO THE DANGEROUS ENVIRONMENT?
Here's a comparison.
WITH the protector.

WITHOUT the protector.


BYE!

4 comments:

yiting said...

oh pleaseeeeeeee!
i had a hard find finding whr's ur damn stupid tagboard! haha! nownow, here's a question for you. DEFINE WHAT'S FALL! hahahaha!
(: yes, ur mp4 is ugly when it's naked, give it it's clothing man. don't be so mean. :b!

JS said...

Yiting:
haha, now it's comment, yeah!
IknowIknow!
Fall is an untoward event which results in the client coming to REST unintentionally on the GROUND or OTHER LOWER SURFACE.
OR
CLient who experienced an UNPLANNED DESCENT to the floor.

HAHAHA. They make it sound so nice...

HAHA! i will make him wear one even if he don't want to.

yiting said...

Yes, I just found out not long ago. Hahaha!

(:
Okay, you're smart! 1084 is going to pass with flying colors. HA!
It sounds really hilarious &dumb in fact. We sure had a great laugh over it.
Weeeeeeeeeeee, there, he's luckily to have a good health care worker to take care of him :b

JS said...

GAGAGAGA!
i referred to the book, it's dumbdumb.
HAHA, sure I'll.
You're still online at this hour?
My gosh, another night owl. HAHA.