Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wednesday Secret 8/8/07

SICK FELLOWS! no one commented, no one is normal:)
In fact if someone commented, that person is real kind of weirdo who actually put up with my nonsense.

Here I am with my computer at 5.51, just a moment ago, loud ringing sound travels from my uncle's room to the hall- i guess he's going to work soon. Why am I still not asleep when im being cursed by sleeping beauty? All blames to how exhausted I was yesterday, i slept at 7plus and wake up 2plus. I watched Kang Xi on television at 3am, and continued watching online at 4am. Anyway school start at 1pm, so i doesn't matter.

Sick fellows, today is Wednesday, Secrets day? yup.
Today's secret is I LOVE ELEPHANT, joking.
Although it's a fact, but not today's secret.
Today's secret, sounds like today's special at restaruant.
DIGRESS!
I have the Tan's nose

What the hell is Tan's nose? all of your will ask.
People with Tan's nose have sensitive nose.
Life examples are My brother, My uncle and i.
Most of the cold morning, my brother and i will have runny noses. I think it's because we're born with the Tan's nose- which is sensitive nose. Our noses can't withstand strong cold winds, and if the weather happens to be cold that day the whole day you would see us, either sneezing or blowing our noses. HAHA, who don't do that on cold weahters. I mean our noses are super sensitive, especially in the morning. I'M CONTRADICTING MYSELF.

BYE, I'm going back to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Elephant:D
Your dear cousin here luh. How's life? Roar~ so long never see you.
hohoho

JS said...

HALLO qianhui!
YUP, it's been long time, we have met.

AND.. you change blog again?! haha.