Friday, August 03, 2007

Crused by sleeping beauty

I'm cursed by sleeping beauty. Never a moment this week i don't feel like sleeping- i can sleep for 24hours if no one kiss my lips simply to say is wake me up. i feel lethargic everyday, is it because 'mrghost' have been following me? Ermerm, better not. I can almost remember nothing throughout the week, maybe because of my sleeping time. i just remembered i keep sleeping and sleeping...

Tomorrow My mother and i will look for a clinic and make appointment for my braces. EXCITED. In fact, I'm excited to see how i'm going to look like after i put on braces.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, excited. SHORT BORING POST!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

hello uncle kiddo.lao ah pei.... ....................when u getting your braces ..remember go take part in the walk ok.seems fun

JS said...

like i said tomorrow we're going to look for a clinic to set an appointment.