Thursday, August 23, 2007

Do you have a face on your knee cap?

Yesterday i watched 康熙來了 on Youtube, they showed a celebrity who have a 'face' on her knee caps, and i decided to share with you people.
That's so creepy isn't it? Imagine you're the one who have the 'face' appeared on both your knee cap, and on this night of Lunar 7th month they start to talk to each other using alien language.
How will you react?
  1. 'Oh my gosh!' (faint)
  2. 'Oh hahahaha! My knee caps are talking, and my toes are gonna laugh. I must be dreaming, I'm going back to sleep!' (sleep)
  3. Act like you're concern, and try to communicate with them. '*#^$&*@&^, hallo?'
  4. Continue your life normally. 'It's no big deal! I bet other's knee caps talk too.'

Look! There's features of a face!

(Source from:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUvzVYSjLxI)

You guys might be turned-off by my hairy legs, therefore i tuned the contrast of the picture.
I don't have a face on my knee cap, do you?


If you do, they may talk while you're sleeping...

No comments: