Monday, August 27, 2007

2nd post of the day.

I have nothing better to do, so here I'm again.
My body is chronologically malfunctioning- I drop dead at around 4pm and woke up at 11pm with a 'broke meter energy'. Luckily I'm working afternoon shift tomorrow, exciting! Tomorrow is the first time we gonna have contact with the patient. If tomorrow I'm physically restrained due to my lack of sleep, I'm gonna suicide in front of the patient. Hope that I'll be bless with super lots of energy.

I don't know what is the festival today, but my mummy prepared ton of dishes for the offerings to... my father(maybe?). Must have something got to do with the Hungry Ghost festival, but anyway my point is... I love festivals. Festivals = Good foods are prepared- normally five to ten dishes. At normal circumstances if good foods are served, i will behave and eat like a glutton or even... processed by the Hungry ghost. ( Choi! Mind my mouth during this month) Good foods like Fried noodles, Fried chicken, Fried nuggets.... etc, all the fried stuff I mean.

Now here's a good news for all hairy monsters like me.
Some of us ain't hairy genetically.
One of my friends told me that someone once told her that if you're hairy it may means that you are afraid of cold.
Indeed, I'm.
And those hair are grown to protect you from the cold.
Oh yeah! That's why I'm full of hair!
WAHAHAHAHA! Actually ain't a good new, just some sort of reasoning behind why I'm hairy. Because I believe I'm not genetically born to be, no one in my family is as hairy as I'm.
HAHA, HAIRLESS DINOSAURS still dare to laugh at me! YOU'RE ARE EXPOSED TO BAD WEATHERS!
Argh! Seems like I can't possibly win the argue.
Whatever it's! You're hairless dinosaurs!

BYE.

2 comments:

-Qianhui. said...

Lol. Not really leh, I'm not hairy(I think?) but I'm not scare of cold leh-.-

JS said...

haha, maybe it's just a saying..