Monday, August 06, 2007

IM CRAZY!

The word 'fuck' has found a life on me, it's growing on me- it keep coming off from my mouth naturally, unconditionally. It evolves to an extend that it don't seems to be crude word to me anymore- it just like 'hallo?!' to me. Maybe i read to much of the book 'Born to rock', I'm just being Punk or Gothic here!

Amy: We're changing over to Room422.
Me: Fuck!
Xanthe: Like this you also can scold that word...
(You shouldn't use crude words like fuck in front of her, because she ANTI-'them'.)
Me: hahaha!

If someone tells me that I'm crazy, I'll thinks that that person is normal, because indeed I'm crazy. On the other hand, if you don't say that I'm crazy, you're abnormal, weird. By saying this, I'm really crazy! Now here's a chance to show that you 're perfectly normal, JUST DROP ME A COMMENT SAYING THAT I'M CRAZY OR WHATSOEVER, that'll reflects that you're normal! Quick here's the only chance for you guys to do so, ONLY IN MY BLOG, MUAHAHAHAHA!

Melinda: Siao!
Me: SHUT UP, MELINDA! I'M CONCENTRATING ON POSTING THIS CRAZY POST! GO EAT TISSUE, AND STOP BEING IMAGINARY IN MY HEAD!

OKAY, im really crazy, i shall stop blogging...

No comments: