Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Secret 1st of August 2007

Today is Wednesday, My Secret Day :)
Somebody may ask why i wanted to reveal my own secrets for no purpose, when secrets are revealed they're no longer called secret. Maybe i would say the 'secrets' that i revealed may not be a real secret to me, it's just a personal situation/thoughts that i never share with anyone... and with this blog, i wish to share. Maybe this could help everyone with better knowledge about me, or your can just read and forget...

My secret today is....
i do pluck my own eyebrows


Personally gay/male/men who plucks their own eyebrows doesn't mean they are gay, they just care more about their appearences. For my case, i feel that i should keep my eyebrow neat and clean. You never see how bushy my eyebrow can be when i don't pluck them. They multiply fast like nobody's business on my face. I started plucking my eyebrows because i hated how people compared my eyebrows with Shin Chan's. It's not funny. People may thinks or says that it's my characteristic, but i'll tell them i rather not have. You will never know how often people compare my eyebrows with his am how irritated i feel.

The actions appear to be gay, but the person who is doing ain't gay.(maybe some is, i don't know)
If i pluck my own eyebrows and you stray away from me.
I think you're the weird one.

HAHA, I'm the one who is being weird now... No one said that they're going to stray away from me because i pluck my own eyebrows.

P.S: Regard all the secrets i post on this blog, never confront me about it. Like i said your can just read and forget. Im just protecting myself from embarrass situations.

No comments: