Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tell me when's September is arriving?

Coming September is a month that i look forward to- HOLIDAYS are coming, and meet-the-dentist day falls in the September too!
JS: August, when are you leaving?
August: When August ends and September starts LOR. (Singaporean August- HAHAHAHA!)
JS: Can you leave faster? Just pretend, and skips some of the dates... No one will bother.
August:(Silent)
During the holiday i seriously need to do some exercise, if not you will see me in XL soon. It's unbelievable, why Macdonald can be so addictive? This month i have already ate Macdonald for more than 6 times? Guess what? Just in a single day i ate Macdonald twice! It's F.UNHEALTHY can! Soon i will be lying in my coffin, and labeled over-induced of fat. It's been a long time i have exercise, i couldn't even remember when was the last time i swim.
I don't want to be like this!:


When i talk about fat, it's just sound so faggoty! I mean which guy wish himself to be short but skinny, or short and fat, or tall but skinny, or tall but fat, or just like a square?- either one of the above sounds bad to me. Best is TALL AND MUSCULAR, Sad I'm far from it.
Today i was tested on this question, what's GRIEF and BEREAVEMENT?
BLOODY HELLS! I'm NOT A DICTIONARY, HOW TO ANSWER YOU! Haha!
As i said this week and the following week is the examination week. ARGH! i know that you're tired of reading my complains, and I'm also tired of typing my complains. Just hope 'favourite' Saturday will befall earlier, just skip friday can! CONTRACDITION uh? If you read my blog often, i will always say stuff like how much i love friday... BUT! This week i love Saturday because there is stupid test tomorrow, and it's till 6.30, WTF.

P/S: Tu-tu-train, sent elephant to JingSheng Papa!
Audiences: (PUKE)STOP TRYING TO ACT CUTE LA! THIS YEAR GOING SEVENTEEN ALREADY!

7 comments:

Xanthe said...

hahaa... "i'm not a dictionary"!! funny...

JS said...

HAHA! are you dictionary?

Shirley said...

hello,
=)

dun cry la. =)

='(

Charmaine said...

U'RE TAGGED!! read my blog for details..

JS said...

To Shirley:

Hahaha, why you cry?

JS said...

To Charmaine:

Okay. HAHA.

Shirley said...

i call u not to cry. not call me not to cry