Monday, August 27, 2007

Apologetic posting

SORRY to my friends for what I posted yesterday, I was joking.
I know that someone you people wanted to go out with me, but....
I'm sorry.

The first day of attachment was rather boring and tiring. The lectures that gave literally drain my energy away. I believe most of us there feel so too. However I did something stupid to entertain myself.


I took a picture of my friend's confuse face. If you think I got those photos by luck, you are wrong, it requires a small tiny technic.
Those who're not working with me count yourself lucky. HAHAHA!

First of all, Eira.
Smile, still not bad.

Fatimah. Still smiling... I wasn't professional the first two shots.
What I wanted was the CONFUSED and SHOCKED FACE.

Ash, you did great!

Grace, that's a bit firece. You can do better than that..

Yingying, you're doing well!


Honey, you did the best! Shock and confuse!
Anyway don't you think she resembles Voxy.

Above sounds like the comments from a photographer to models.
NO OFFENCE to you people.
Next is the photographer himself....
Comment: Obviously I don't look confuse nor shock because I took this willingly, and I wanna to look good. But Shriek was that what I deduced out of the photo.


Sorry EVERYONE! Guiltiness! I know your are nice to me and will forgive me for that. But still I'll continue to add on to my collections, just for the sake of my readers. I don't care that they wanna see or not. I just need the photos... My apologies to those who I have taken those photo. :)

BYE! HOT AND TIRING DAY! I apologised throughout the whole posting. Haha!

2 comments:

-Qianhui. said...

Lol. You look like a small kid when you wear the nurse uniform! Lol, Hoho

JS said...

HAHA. The uniform is damn big even it's in S size.