Sunday, August 26, 2007

Burn! Burn! Burn!

What're you talking about, JingSheng?
Everytime I mention the sentence 'What're you talking about' it reminds me of Steven Lim.
Quoted from Steven Lim:
What're you talking about, Xiaxue?
He's damn hilarious.
If you're not sure what am I talking about, you can update yourself on Xiaxue's blog, if you wanna know.

Deviated.
The burn, burn, burn tittle does not only means that I'm seeing alot of burning paper offerings in this seventh Lunar month, anytime, anywhere. It also means that my rectal is burning.
I believe that I have the highest number of record for diarrhea-ing, nobody can beat me for that; I can even join the Guinness record.
It's no big deal! I just diarrhea less than ten times today, but almost there. It's still far from my record. (Sound cocky!)
But i believe I had enough today, my rectal nearly tear and bleed because of the high acidic shit that came out from there. HAHA, I shall not gross you off, even if you have already pictured the watery shit coming out.

One more day to... Attachment!
Before noon, I was still wondering who will be nice to call me out to buy my little black shoe for the cute little blackridinghood, me. OKAY WHATEVER WAS THAT. As I was saying I was pending for someone to date me- for the shoe, but no one did. I guess everyone have bought the shoe long ago except me. Der~ I'm rated LAST-MINUTE, sometimes even the last-minute don't appear. Anyway, I rate myself.
There's a saying that nobody but your family will be there when you need them, today i witnessed the saying again.
My mother phoned me "You wanna go over to my grandfather's house",
"Nope, I haven even buy my black shoe for 'tomorrow' " I told her.
Guess what she told me, I know that you have guessed it correctly.
She said "Do you need me to accompany you?"
Obviously I said "YES!", I have been waiting for this someone to accompany me to buy the black shoe through my whole life. That's too exaggerating, i know, but I really thank her from my bottom of my heart. THANK YOU MUMMY!
We got the shoe so fast, it's cheap- $16.80, and it's what i want- cloth material.


Here's a picture of the AH PEI shoe?
My mother said it is.

And when I wear it...
She said it's not bad.
If someone is good looking, whatever he wears will be beautified.
It's obvious that I'm talking about you-know-who.

I had a hard time ironing the three sets of creased uniforms. The material of the uniform is annoying, it meant to crease easily. What more can i expect out of the $21.60 uniform.

Have a try on it, still not bad uh?
What's wrong with the SIZE OF MY EYES, it's not the normal size mind you.
It doesn't matters too, I'm proud of it.

Today went to 'study' with Miss L, in fact i wasn't studying- I mean what's there to study for anyway. I was there to distract her. She mentions that going out with me was like bringing a kid out. While she's studying, I was listening to my Mp4, drawing on my cute elephant notebook, reading story book, and complaining about how hungry I'm and what-so-ever. She said it's distractions to her, and I'm acting like a kid. I guess I'm far more mature than a kid, I'm Mature kid.

This is the cute elephant notebook I'm talking about.
Cute isn't it? I'm destined to see the notebook, so I'm destined to buy it.
It's rather costy, it costs $5.10.
As I said it's destined. IT'S DESTINED. £$£"*(&$£"*("
Note the small sticker at the bottom right hand corner of the notebook.
THE ENLARGE VERSION is BELOW... the next picture I mean.


YUP it's here.
How i got this sticker?
The story goes like this, I donate, I take the sticker and I have it.
HAHA! But It's DESTINED again.
By chance, I donated the same organization for a number of times, and I didn't take any sticker, the only time I took it, I got the elephant sticker. Try your luck by donating and get the sticker. But still the main purpose it's for the adorable animals, not getting the stickers I mean. Don't be stupid and go take their stickers and said that it's me who tell your to 'Try your luck'. Anyway, I believe that they don't even know me. The picture is blurry, it's the WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SINGAPORE FUND.


Okay, shall end the 'short and sweet' post with my picture.

Puke please.
This is what I'll say, If diarrhea, I'll make sure you vomit.


BYE! Hope I'll not be late for tomorrow's attachment.
I'm rated ALWAYS LATE too, I believe everyone who have eyes/ears/fingers...etc will know.

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

OMG! so bad of u to sae tt! i wanted to ask u come along wif us.. but i tot u have gotten ur shoes wif Grace! && xan actually plan to call u to wake u up!

JS said...

HAHA! Im joking too, don't take it to your heart. But really nice of them to wake me up.