Sunday, August 19, 2007

Late posting of Heart String Community work.

SUPRISINGLY I GOT MY POST BACK.
I BET THEY SAW MY BLOG POST CURSING AND SWEARING AT THEM, THEREFORE THEY TRIED ALL MEANS TO GET MY POST BACK. ANYWAY, THANKS!

haha.

These are Charmaine's questions, and my answer to her and everyone:

1. The person who tag/comment you is
Miss L, Charmaine, Yiting, Xanthe, Joey, Qianhui
(As far as i remember, these are the few people tag/comment me in this recent recent months)

[Alter the questions a bit- for questions 2 to 11, i will answer the question generally base one the answer on quesiton 1)

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
Best Friends, Friends and Cousin.

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Girls, long hair, friendly, intelligent and easy going.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
They're very nice people.
They did a lot of nice stuff to me,
e.g.
some will bake/make cake for you,
some will hold things for me while i complain,
some will be jealous for me,
some will guild your steps while you are playing Nintendo DS Lite,
some we will play together and create tons of beautiful memories,
etc, etc...

5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you?
When they care for me they will always say nice things to me.

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
HAHA! QIANHUI? Nope, she's my cousin.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
Huh? why my eyes suddenly become blurry and can't see the words properly?
My God! Have to skip to the next question.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
I don't think anyone of the above will turn into my enemy.
I LIKE THEM LIKE I LIKE MYSELF!

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Maybe because question 9 is stupid? HAHA.

10.The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
HAHA. Turn into a rich fellow and treat them eat fantastic meals.

11.Your overall impression of him/her is?
NICE!

12.How you think people around you will feel about you?
GAY, LAME, STUPID, LAZY, UNTIDY, CRAZY, MAD, MOODY.

13.The character you love of yourself are?
MAD at times which i find it funny.

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
MAD till a extend that everyone will start staring at me because I'm overdoing.

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
I want to be as clever as Zhi Shu in 惡作劇之吻,
I want to be as rich as Lee Shin in 宮,
I want to be as handsome as Wu Zun in Fei Lun Hai,
I want to be as strong as Wang Dong Chen in Fei Lun Hai.

16.Pass this quiz to 10 persons.
1. Miss L
2. Charmaine (force her to do the same quiz again!)- haha, i'm joking.
3. Yiting
4. Xanthe
5. Erlina
6. QianHui
7. Suling
8. EnRu
9. JiaYan
10. Derrick

Who is no.6 having relationship with?
Cousin! My beloved cousin :)

12.Is no.9 a male or female?
Female

13.If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
YES! I'll be so happy for them, and i hope they'll be together.

14.How about no.8 and 5?
Most probably not, they don't even know each other. Moreover both of them are female.

15.What is no.2 studying about?
Nursing

16.When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
4 days back. SUPER LONG TIME!

17.What kind of music band does no.8 like?
HAHA, seriously i have no idea. Maybe rock band like Simple Plan?

18.Does no.1 has any siblings?
She have 2 siblings, one elder brother and one younger brother.

19.Will you woo no.3?
Most probably not. I think she have enough admirer.

20.How about no.7?
HAHA, i told you she is more suitable for person Number 10.

21.Is no.4 single?
Erm, i think so. BUT JIMMY??- HAHA! I'm joking.

22.What's the surname of no.5?
Seriously i have no idea. SORRY Erlina, but i know you are call Erlina.

23.What's the hobby of no.4?
HAHA! Maybe jumping around when she's super high?

24.Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
They don't know each other, sorry.

25.Where is no.2 studying at?
NYP

26.Talk something casually about no.1?
She's study in CSS

27.Have you try developing feelings for no.8?
She's my cousin, mind you.

28.Where does no.9 live at?
Bedok.

29.What color does no.4 like?
Pink.

30. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Yup.. i guess so..

31.Does no.7 likes no.2?
No, stranger to each other.

32.How do you get to know no.2?
We play around during and after class.

33.Does no.1 have any pets?
No.

34.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
HAHA, she's pretty cute but not sexy.

That's all for the quiz.

Let me talk about Saturday, I did community service, and there is still twenty dollars to take. REMEMBER THAT DERRICK SAID THAT HE AIN'T TAKING THE TWENTY DOLLARS, but he still took it. He is a crap-per, while we are on the train he said that he didn't want to sit because HE IS YOUNG, but an auntie thinks that we might want to sit together and moved towards the seat next to her. Derrick actually said HE IS OLD and went forward and sit. HAHAHAHAHA! I can laugh the whole day because of that! Everytime i go out with him he will say something funny to crack my day, like I'M STRAIGHT. Actually it's not funny, but what I replied him was funny- I'm Horizonal. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I deviated, I was talking about the Heart String community service. It was FUN, but tiring. Maybe the tiredness was due insomnia, I'm joking. Actual fact was I stayed up the whole night to watch Goong S. Deviate again, in fact the whole community service was to stand down there to to direct people. The people who joined the Heart String walk was nice, they gave me alot of balloons. I didn't have the chance to take a photo of them, they were taken away by others. As the walker just pointed at me and asked whether they could have the balloons, obviously i don't want to give them, but situation make me. After the whole event, i was so tired, but still went to K-box. k-box is like a recharger, it filled me with energy but it didn't last long. I just sleep whenever i have the chance to, and I'm almost died by the time i went home.

Pictures:
I took some artsy photos.
Beautiful place, i think it's better in the night. With the lightings and the romantic scenery, place place for dating. Just by looking at the photo, i thought i was in the streets of the London.

I will name this photo as Below the GREEN.
Because below the 'Green' city there is still RUBBISH!
They thought that sweeping into the drain will helps to keep Singapore clean. HAHA.

SEE! Singapore is a Green City even the river is green too.

The London-street look alike.

Starting of the day, we was given bread and Soya milk.
Yumyum, the bun of the hotdog is so hard, but most delicious part is the hotdog.

I didn't take any photos during the event, look at long queue at the water point station.
HAHA! A number of people asked me asked me where is the nearest water point station, HERE's the answer for them.

What are your looking at? Scenery or guys?
i bet it's guy:) haha!

The gay chat between derrick and our 'leader'.
Derrick sms-ed him that night, the message is Are you bored?
(JK)

Our President:)

being molested.... :(
The hand of you that bodyguard just happens to land on the-you-know-what.

Can you see that balloons?

I got one myself:)

Look! The string of balloons the people made.

I KNOW THIS IS FLOATING PLATFORM!

After deflating my balloon air into his mouth, his voice turns... Sissy.

Poor balloon/

K-box session!
1

2

3

4

5: I'm concentrating....

I'm trying my very best to be awake.

Shadies!
1

2

3

I can sleep EVERYWHERE i go, if you realise...
While walking...

while eating...

while sitting...

while listening to mp4...


Random:
The video is so FUNNY- MUST WATCH! :)




(Yesterday)I HOPE TO HAVE A GOOD TOMORROW, because tomorrow i have Biology test, and i aim high for it.
(Today) I SURE FAIL MY BIOLOGY!
BYE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sniff. u passed the quiz to me. am i suppose to do it? haha

Shirley said...

if i got 3 siblings that means you got 2 siblings lorhx.

JS said...

To Anonymous,
Yup you're suppose to do the quiz.
HAHA!

JS said...

To Shirley,
HAHA, POST EDITED!