Friday, August 24, 2007

LAST DAY OF EXAM

(yesterday)LAST DAY OF EXAM,
and i was almost late for it.
At 7.44am my instinct tells me that the exam starts at 8.30am instead of 4.30pm (Initially, I thought it starts at 4.30pm). It made me double-checked my timetable. My instinct was RIGHT- my exam starts at 8.30pm! 0744 is consider as an inauspicious number, it's sounds like Chinese 您去死死, direct translate: You Go Die Die. (haha!)
Although I had a mentally preparation that my instinct was right, but somehow i still couldn't accept the fact. Normally from preparation to arriving at the exam hall i needed a hour, but when i realise that it was 8.30am it's already last then a hour. With no choice, i was forced to take a cab to school, and it cost me 10bucks. Expensive punishment, but luckily i wasn't late.

After school, I met Miss L, Suling and Pei Yu for another K-box session.
Miss L left half-way; went to watch Hair Spray; sleep during the movie; went to eat dinner and went home.

As usual i bought Nacho chips for the movie, but the cheese is super watery.


Two more days to attachment :)

No comments: