Wednesday, October 04, 2006

TIRED!

tiredness have overwhelmed me... haha. sounds fiamilar! anyway every since i wake up till now, i kept doing things, at school school work, at home do housework. more infor later.

First tell your what happen in the morning. today my uncle called me at 6.53am, i was like what the fuck, my alaram clock haven evern rang lor. Then i saw then time it was 6.53am, i was like cannt you let me sleep for another 2 mins(as my alarm clock is set at 6.55am). i was like forcing myself up, and when to iron my uniform. Today im so pround of myself, i consider the best straightest uniform i ever iron because on the other days, i will be like so sleepy and lazy to iron proberly. As for today dunnoe why, i just feel that i want to iron a good uniform(crazy!). then i went to shower.... i was like bathing slowly as i tot. the 2mins ealier is like very very long... and i move very slowly like a ah goong, when i see the time, it was like 7.10 gg 7.15 liao. then i become siao... then rush rush rush. when i speeding on the way to school, dunnoe why i felt so empty and 'light' then i touch my pocket... opps i forget to bring my handphone.... Argggh! i cannt go without my handphone for aday. anyway, then i predicted that if i dun run i will be late for class... then i ran to my class, luckily i wasnt late, if i dun run i was be like standing there like a nerd, which i dun like at all....
anway the rest of the suck suck too.... im too tired to type everything.... lets jump to when i come back from math remidial. my mother said my auntie is coming tomorrow. you knwo what. auntie coming = cleaning day. WTF, im so freaking tired from school and now what.. cleaning? go to hell. anyway i still did. i hate naggings, but heng tomorrow i still have sc remedial... i think i will not be seeing them. HAHA.
post some picture of empress dowager cleaning.... too tired!./ see it is like damm messy//





this is after we clean, before our refrigerator is like so FULL, but after empress dowager hardwork it is clean....


this is one of the place we clean, it is the kitchen.... CLEANER and brighter!!! i also play a part in cleaning hor.... still got more... to lazy to take pictures of them.. otherwise ppl will say i show off.

after cleaning so much, i tired i will die of back sore and other, i nearly faint akfter cleaning beacuse i m too hungry, luckily there is my favourite FRIED RICE, and my brother bought roti prata..... haha.

end my day here...

No comments: