Friday, October 13, 2006

im AN ASS!

guess what i made broken promise, i know i promise not to post, not to play computer, but i BROKEN all of it. I just cannt help it anyway, i think im addicted to you DEAR BLOGGIE. eachday, i will take tons of picture just waited to be upload... but the day seems to be FAR.... and guess what, i haven posted for 5 FUCKING DAYS and i have 152 pictures to be uploaded. imagine if i really waited till after O it will be like 1241325453 pictures to be uploaded and i will go CRAZY uploading them one by one! so i decided to break all my promies and amend them. HAHA. i get to play my COM (most2hrs) and study the rest of the time. Therefore i will not be thinking about blogging eachday. HAHA. miss you guys, i know no one actually CARE THAT I BLOGGED or not. BUT to me, i have imaginary FANS. HAHA.
anyway, i have to posted all my pictures, i care care if your give a damm or not. SOME will be damm gross, just get over it. haha.
NOW all the pictures are random and i cannt remember. i just sorted them out by dates only:)

9-10
i know im a pimpled duckpig but i still like to take SELF-PIC. let me entertain myself can?

cannt be borthered. HAHA, i remember that day i was teaching my uncle how to ERM(down...d)
from some webby. and i was like waiting from 10pm to 11pm. i was like WTH and i have well entertained myself by taking GROSS picture.

my DUG legg la, dun stare too hard on it.

that's my uncle! if he knews that i posted one of his unsightly photos on my blog, proberly i cannt survive, thus, SHHHHH~ tho. your dunnoe my UNCLE, but there's a chinese saying, " rumours will from ten people to hundred then to thousand.... millions...." and one of them will be my UNCLE. haha, anyway, this foto cannt SEE his face. why i care so much, anyway, "opps! ah, i did again...." anyway i have to said, that day i hear my uncle talking on fone with these to angmoss... haha, when talking to them my uncle was like talking in indian-english with the "head-shaking" and all that. HAHA. i find my uncle PRO because when he talk to the "client" i dunnoe what they are called la. he is very.... pro.... he asked them when is the shipment and all that, he i am the person who is doing it i will professionally. proud of HIM. haha, anyway he is from ITE and he can speak quite fluent english with angmo that is pro enugh. kae. haha

10-10
Anyway, the haze came back on 10-10... it is like coming back and after aday, it seems better but the next moment you realized you are in "genting" again. im exaggerating. haha.


During english i was like drawing on the AVA table.... haha, im so proud of it and i named it ROOKU. some werid names i can think of. this one is EVIL....

Then how can i left my paper so clean.... and i drew a angle rooku... and now is ROOKUSs. im artistic. WOAH`


Guess what, when im concentrating drawing. this fucking idiot make a FARTING sound with his show on this empty chair beside me. I HOPE NO ONE TAKE IT AS IM FARTING!

Not that im addited with my DUCKLEG! haha, i just wanna to left some memo.....


Guess what im CHEATING in the SS, see i so proud of it, i even dare to post it on my BLOGGIE. haha.

See im not the only one who did CRAZY things during SS, she copied and she even cheated the teacher's FEELINGS. haha, she highlight the IMPORTANT keywords after she did the paper. CRAZy. haha.

See! what i read from ablog, they HAVE 6 months break, though it is not CLEAR but it is the truth, NOW, what did we get after our hardwork... as for my case "hardwork"... But i seriously thinks that IT IS NOT FAIR. i just hop i can BORN a year or two earlier. NOT FAIR!

the CHING-CHAO my mother made that day, althought it looks like worms swimming on soya sauce but i taste quite good. NOT too sweet, that is the taste i lIKE. haha, anyway that day she requested me to bring a bowl to my brother. Althought... i was like quite uneasy at first but i still did. BUT we still never talk.....

And again that night i did physics notes again, im telling you i not just do physics notes for the sake of doing... i starting to have some idea of what is physics....haha. after 4 years. yup!. SEE after my hand rotted, some bird just like my finger so much, it decided to left something on my hand for making it their territory.

the Fdrawing when i got bored doing the notes... i wasnt concentrating...haha. there are TONS of drawing on the PAPER. haha.

your proberly think that im insane! simle with a LOVE! gross.... haha.

ROOKU again.... this time in BLACK andwhite(like last time it is not)

and somehow when i took out the mirror again.. i saw this picture again... haha. LIKE it. i prefer
the times when i dun have PIMPLES.

11-10
Stupid yongqing drew on my HAND and it is fucking hard to rub off... i have to spent time using water to rub off... and resulting, my whole palm is FUCKING BLUE!

Guess what, that day gong was quite NICE... the girl is getting married and i still haven memorized her name after watching 4 episode. HAHA.



i was like washing the dish that day, but i went to wore a glove. bec im allegic to the detergent and i was force to was the plates. haha, that day i washed the cooking pot... and my hand itch till NOW. can you imagine how bad is my skin allegics...

anyway im so SICK of posting right now... the rest will contiune tomorrow... MORE upcomingss...

No comments: