Tuesday, October 17, 2006

LIFE w/o entertainment SUCKS

Life without entertainment just sucks! today was like a long day for me, today woke up around 7.30 and started revising my maths, but after an hour i just cannt tahan! i know an hour only, and i went to watch television till 10.30 and went to fnn.
the SEVER is slow, so i cannt upload the pictures. i took tons of picture and most of them are my ZHILIAN pictures. and i know that you guys dun wish to see but i still have to upload to entertain myself. As i said i love entertaining myself taking my photo. HAHA, someone gonna puke. anyway, the FNN is soooooooooooooox 100000 boring that i cannt wait to get out of the room. haha, im so hungry and she was like dragging and dragging, and NUSU who is beside me kept whineing that she wants to go home. and i got irritated and i raised up my hand and shouted across the room to ms fong " nusu said that she wants to go home, can she go now?" and nusu was like WTH, but ms fong gave her permission to go home. HAHA, i know im being an ass. During the fnn lesson, nusu got lame and she broke my blue eraser into pieces.
nusu: these and magic beans from jack and the beans stalk
me: ...... am i supposed to exchange with a cow
nusu: yup!
me: ..... WTH!
haha, she is soooo lame. and during ms fong is writing down notes on the transparency, while coping, nusu and i was like playing tic-tac-toe, and we were caught doing that twices. haha. and the second time ms fong was like jingsheng, today you are feeling so good that you kept laughing and still plays tic-tac-toe in the class. i was like must you said it out loud, haha. i know is our BAD.
anyway, when i went home, i was so tired. i jumped onto my bed and sleeped till the afternoon. when my mother came home, she was so pissed that she bought food for me and i was like sleeping.(she's afraid that the food turns bad) and i cannt be bothered, and she kept calling me while im sleeping. i got so pissed and shouted at her, such a good kid.
anyway i just cannt upload photo, and i know in your minds your're very sad! haha.
bye, motherfuckers.

No comments: