Monday, October 16, 2006

an ending or a beginning?

Life isn't that prefect when you always gets what you what, i believed that somehow god is fair, he gave you something and on the other hand he will take something from you. I jus hoped so much that my Os grade will be below 20, but if my wishs really come true what will GOD take from me? my friends? my health? i dunnoe. Don't be surpised when one day you saw me on the road and i was crippled. Just walk away and pretend that you never see me, haha.
TOday in GEO LESSON, suqi said i viewed her profile! yup idid, i just wanna to see whether tinging or suqi is the worst. WTH, she said my photos was lame... GOD! i turned speechless and i just ignore her! what more can i said, you picture are more ER. i dunnoe whether should i take down the picture. is it really that LAME? haix...
Anyway, today heard from NUSU that yesterday she was like studying at least 5hrs. i got SO shock, yesterday i was like study only 3hrs and im so tired. last friday, i was fear that nusu and gang will be paranoid with me. cause i did something really BAD. Anyway, it is nothing glamorous to be said. But during a-maths she still asked me to sat beside her, as im her amath buddy. HAHA. And during a maths we gossip again, i heard from her that Syahidah reborn-ed her hair. HAHA. SURPISED` because the last time they were like saying that are going reborn-ed after Os, instead of that she went reborn-ed last Sunday i think. haha, let us make comparisons.
YES! that her! when i saw her during SS, i felt like laughing but it is BAD right, i know im already BAD by posting her pictures here. but i still didnt laugh infront of her, i just turned away but i think ppl wil gets comfortable with her hair as times goes by....

Yesterday, i drew some pictures for SHIRLEY! haha.
the first one was PPG! nice, i know, im artistic!


HE is DEAD! haha.

that's one part of my secondary school, i dunnoe will i be MISS the times i spent in this SCHOOL, BUT most importantly i spent years in this school... it became part of my memories, though, there is good and bad ones; in this school i make quite a number of friends ;] GOD! SINGAPORE is damm hazy today!

this is during CHINESE lesson, anyway having you notice how blessful EVELYN is, she is surrounded by GUYS.. haha. ai-yo! how can you be so unfaithful to ROBIN?haha.
looking at this photo reminded my of during recess i told Kerui what i saw on matt's mutilply. haha, he have a strong unhappyness, then he asked matt to come over and requested me to repeated what i said. I was like so PS! once again, i embarassed myself. anyway, i told him. and he said, it's been along time he have went to mutilply and he cannt remember uploading that picture. Opps, he must be hating me. haha.

this is took during CHEM. haha. gotcha.

it was like F.FUNNY, when nusu attempted to kick the bottle and she fell, and most important;y abdullah have warned him to kick it. HAHA, that the consiquences for not listening to the HOLYMAN. haha!

Yup! my zhilian-ness overwhelmed me. SEE how angle im!!! that's my part=time job; being an angle.

who says that i did not get darker!!! @&*#^&$(. haha, erm. i got bonkers.

OPPS! you caught me sucking my muscular again.... haha.

i have MUSCULAR! dun puke... i will stop posting lei.

BB!

No comments: