Saturday, October 14, 2006

finally today

14-10
after so much torture of uploading.... now finally come to TODAY. but im so exhuasted.
anyway. i just upload today's pic, your see see jiu hao. kk.
SEE! evelyn also cheats. haha.

that the skinny everlyn and ww. anyway they was born on the same day.

the crap toilet with cockroachs, imagine how dirty it is to attract them. EWW~


it is adaring cockcroach it crawl near to my shoe and i nearly step onto it. he should count himself lucky. haha.


when i go back home from ss, i whent o collect the books from shirley... and guess what... i look like an idot with so much books haha. But thanks shirley for lending me those book.... share with your thos pictures i took.

it's strawberry milkshake. haha.

i drop the oil control the first thing she hand over me... but STILLTHANK YOU SHIRLEY!!... BUT my FFACE is still FOILY haha.
it's broken... sad.:[


Shirley also gave me an IOU, she scare that i forget about it. HAHA

the angmoss in KFC today.. they have great acent. i like... haha.

mind you i was trying to sleep and this split-personallity guy went to take my photo.

i was trying to show-off my dirty favourite pillow
haha. it powerpuff girls i KNOW!. FUCK it la. haha

while i was shitting. i entertain myself. haha. but i found this photo quite nice so i left it. NOT as in nice. as in from this photo i know im DARK kae.

today i was like so bo-liao i grped the fotos for my friendster...






anyway today FULL HOUSE ENDED. i wll not PS you guys lei... well. MUST jia-you GO go go! like what is in FULL HOUSE, kae guys. tired.... after posting and editing today.

No comments: