Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bright bright morning....

REPOSTED :]
It's a beautiful morning when i still have to go school for FNN, initially dont feel like going but today is the last lesson with Ms Fong. And she'll not be teaching next year lei, sian. I don't know why alot of peeps dont like her, but she is quite nice...... haha.

it's relaxing sitting in front of the computer and listen to songs, and after tons of rainfall the haze's PSI finally drop to 50 and below, which is good. SAD!, after 'o' will not have any chances of meeting any classmates, teachers, cleaner, tuckshop aunties and uncle.... haha. Sadly i dont have the courage to take photos with them. As a STM person, im still glad that i have most of my memories lies on secondary school's days, haha. At least, to me it is a begin where people starts growing..... since im i sec1, i think i have changed alot, from good to bad from bad to worst. HAHA; stop getting emotional. which you guys probably thinks im insane.

talks about things that your dont care ba, yesterday i drop my phone again. It suddenly when black screen and restart by itself, and when it restart the whole sreen was white without the Nokia logo. I thought it's the end of my phone, but somehow after some "CPR" given to it, it finally relive but the phone transformed for bad to worst. Which is bad, i dont wish to change phone so early as im still not financially ready. anyway, tell you a great new, my STM illness have made me forget most of the spellings, sometimes for just a simple word i can think for it for a long time. Gosh, sigh. And no one have correct me, should be probably instead of proberly right? how imbecile im. Probably one day when i woke up from my sleep, i suddenly realize i have forgotten everything.... that'll be a terrible feelings right.

kae la, spare you from my craps.
BYE.

yah, bye my head. HAHA, decided to add more infro of my life. Have you come to a point of life when you suddenly feel like you at totally at lost, or you just wish to sit down and cry your heart out. I do, frequently. I hate myself being so weak; to show anyone the weaker side of me; to get bullied by others; to get teased; to be said. Who will like to be treated badly anyway? i believe no one with a right mind wanted that. I do believe in horoscopes, albeit i always tell people not to be too superstitious, but i actually do it myseld. i found that sometimes what horoscope have analysis it could be quite true. Like they always said scorpio are normally people who very emotional, and hates to be said or what. Like they gave examples like sometimes when scorpio are said that they look inpropriate in the clothes, they will be sulk about it the whole. I think it is quite true from my experences. Haha.

Anyway, i felt that it is very true that scorpio is quite emotional(from my experience la), they can change the emotion swiftly. From happy to sad, or vice versa. Today, i was like.... with my mother in coffee bean in the phone, she sounded like i was playing with my friends instead of studying. A person with a right mind will know what is right to do on the right time right? but... the trust between my mother and i after almost 16 is still not there yet, i find it depressing. Do your mother complain too? like you kids always not helping me with the housechords when you did behine their backs. And when you said it.... the TRUTH THINGY again. What can i say? did i lied to her alot of times, i do but it is in the pass. Sigh, forget it, not point complaining here when nothing can be help. Back to the previous point, that that moment when she hangs the phone.... my mood changed, i felt hurt.... i mean why parents don't understand, i don't know is it because they don't understand me, or i heard something else. Did i not care about her, i reflected. sorrowness overwhemled me from head to toe. there is a song from simpleplan that goes like this..... do you ever feel like breakingdown? haha, i just feel like shouting "yes! im breakingdown!" to them. i hate thinking of problems! i made me lose my hair; my brain cells.... i have already have shortage of them, and im losing them. Good gracious!

Songs do affect feelings right? yup, let me answer myself. I always i have this habit of listening to sad song when im sad... that really sadistic right? But if you think it twice, who will like to listen to those rock song and get groovy with it when you are feel low. that's feign emotion right - when you are sad you tries to be happy, and when you are happy you tries to be sad. I just do it my way - listen to sad song and cry my heart out. Craps about me again which your don't care......

i didnt take any pictures recently of my friends because im tired of doing it, haha, they are saved. But i still took pictures of boring stuff... wth, blogger seems to know that im posting pictures which are LAME, thus they tried their best to be lack and prevent me from posting. Speaking of LAME, the english book which shirley lent me(supposly to be about O's essay) but i come across words like lame, good gracious, what an ass..... erm, is this words allowed? i doubt it. anyway it is quite useful if you read all the essay and make use of it.... to improve your english.

Yes, my class, dont is look clean an aint messy at all. EFFORT from me of course (if not i will post about this) and syidah and abdullah. Great mind thinks alike as people always said. A, S and me thinks that on the last day of the school, we should make the class presentable before we left the school. Starting from next year, i don't wish to return to this school for the wrong reason.... haha, starting to have a unbearable feeling.

after repeating twice, now my name is TINGSU or whatever.


probably she's too pissed off by my bad articulation, and she wrote CB(R) on my drinks. haha, im laughting because i twisted the meaning of the CB she wrote.i know it is not CB im thinking about,haha, the (R) probably means a rubbish.... woah` C... B... rubish. Nice uh`.

Suling's drink and mine; her's is the ultimate and mine's ice-blended caramel with cream. (but phone) haha, speaking of this lousy phone, sometings it just freaks me out when it when missing, though i always complain and complain but it and i know that i love it alot. haha.

and after visiting my cousini stole this photo from her blog. sigh, of all photos she must be a f.funny foto of me in her blog. anyway this is took months ago. it was a enjoyable moment, serectly tell your that was my first time singing in k-box. IT's embrassing.....

(click to enlarge) i don't know that bloggers at blogger are suppose to age below 12. OMG, shocking news, but people who blogs are mostly above 12 right? like xx.....

if you loves philosophy or what try this website.... http://onefortruth.blogspot.com/
i love the quote of the day#2
"Truth is the cry of all, but the game of the few."George Berkeley, 18th century philosopher after whom UC Berkeley (and the town) were named.

though im not really sure of what i meant but somehow i seems to get it. ironical you may said but i know it myself.

End of the day with a lengthy post.

No comments: