Monday, October 23, 2006

BOREDOM

ya, it's a boring day, i always wonder what do people do when they are bored. HAHA, anyway i always have this bad habit, proberly some of my closer friend might have notice. when im bored i loves staring at an angle or loves spying on people. haha. and this is why i often gives people a bad impression that im staring at them, but somehow i did without realizing i was staring at them. by the time i notices, i proberly will be beaten up by them. did i tell your before that once i was walking with sl in sunplaza and when i was at the escalator i was like staring at this angle daydreaming. and when we started walking, we heard calling from behind. i knew they are calling me, and i was pretenious, i tried to sped up my foot steps. but that did not work, they managed to catch up with my pace. and they was like what are you staring ar? and i was so hum ji and said what? did i stared at your? and they insisted that i stared at them, and what can i say at that time. i remembered i just can't think proberly at that time, luckily my saviours came. my classmates, thankflly they came at the right time, and when they came they was like jingsheng what happened? and i was like nothing and walked away with sl. i find myself aways lost in my desperate moments, i just could not solve my problems by myself. But thankful, i was like quite lucky to have friends around me to help me, the imbecile one.

i had finished the korean drama, goong/gung. it is nice, looking at this korean dramas makes me feel like a loser. though i know that most of the dramas are friction but somehwo i just wished i could be one of the artors who found their true love and live happily ever after. The sentence "happily ever after" makes me remember the movie shrek2, the fairy godmother once told shrek that there is no such thing as happily ever after in the real whole, it only happen in fairytales. no happily ever after? how sad is it. Rather living in this realistic world, i prefer changing myself into a ugly frog and live fairytales where there is "happily ever after". Even though i cant be the handsome prince but by sharing their love makes me satisfied. Haha, kept side tacking, as i was saying goong/gung is really nice. Haha, the last part was like caijing having the symtoms of being pregnant. And in the end, you can notices that the bears which represent caijing is holding a bady bear. haha, i believe after watching the last part, most of us will be like thinking when did they "do" it? haha. ERM!

Back to life! Today was a boring day as i said. Yesterday night i set my clock five mins earlier than the normal time i always wake up. And i woke up immediately from my sleeps because i kept having this thought that i will be late for school. But indeed i late for school, because i was lethargic to rush to school. Anyway today the school gave us the facial wash for people who acne face like me. haha, actually when i saw it i started grinning. haha, it just came in the right timing. My face needs it urgently, or i will not dare to step out of the house. i know myself it is bad scaring people with my ugly face. haha. During geo lesson, yq analysed the 'o' exam week for me. He said that there will be a hectic/chaotic week for us. It is like most of the exams are squeezed into a week and there is hardly any time for resting and it will be like revision revision. I predict the rate of people suicide-ing will definitely increase. Because it like so stressful, with a snap of something bad in your mind, you can definitely gone bonkers... I hope i will not be one of the who suicide during 'o' exam period. I hoped god will help me, as Mrs lee have said god will only help people who help themselves. Am i helping myself?? Looking at JL(lee'bf) gave me a big rang in my head, do i really want to post something like he did, and went regretful for what i have done? i seriously don't want to, but i just have a lazy body and mind. I just can't get them moving. i just feel that i have two personality inside me, one is so called the angel who is controlling my internal voice, and the other one is so called the devil who is controlling most part of me; my brain; my actions..... Today lesson just bored me till death, today ms chia is quite hyper but im not in the mood to share her joyous day. Today Muslims can go home at 11am, so go. I wished i could be a Muslim for the day, i mean who dont want to.

lets talk about goong/gung again, everytime when i think of it i just hoped i could jumped into the computer/television and go into their world. I just hoped i can be one of them!! haha. anyway heard that they had already started fliming the 2nd season of goong/gung. it will be showing in feb and it mainly talks about their college's life. i think so, rumours said so. im so going to watch. i also wished to watch deathnote, if anyone happens to read my blog and interested to watch with me, please contact me at lost90found@hotmail.com. HAHA.

Lets have some FUN posting unsightly picture that terrorise you guys.

yes, today i did crazy stuffs again. im always so crazy, just don't mind my madness.
How wasteful im to waste the lotion on hairy legs!!
anway, smilely face presented to....... you guys! smile always as i always said but im the one who is always sulking. HAHA.

Haha, CUTE ar? lets name them, on the left is B1 and on the right is B2. And they are the legendary BANANA BROTHERS! haha.

Yes, im prossessed by a glutton who never get FULL!
no additional effects, i wondered am i really being prossessed, haha, how irony i am. if im how is it be possible that im posting. Proberly i will be jumping high and down "ki-tang".

yaa! lets leave a memory of me inside my school's toilet!
im LONER! i hope i will not be using you NEXT YEAR!

loves taking my chem teachers photos! can't BADMOUTH XX, will be sued!

coming up is the BEST KOREAN DRAMA i ever watch this year..... GOONG/GUNG!!! the first runner up is FULL-HOUSE. Congrats!!! haha. How SWEET! i wished i could be doing this with my future girlfriend:] Anyhow the second and third pictures are not the time when they have 'erm' and have bady, haha. i just know because it is not shown! haha. erm` lame.



see~ when yul saw this he is crying... he begged me not to posted but after some tongue-lashing by me, he finally agrees to let me post their picture. haha. LAME.

he looks like he is going to shit there but still very handsome. HAHA. i should just die!


I want to have at least 3Bs for my 'o', i dun ask for much.
3+3+3+5=14.
bye, earthlings dun miss me. i know your do. haha.

No comments: