Saturday, October 07, 2006

soSICK!

onceagain! im having diarrhea! - this is the 'SICK' i never want to have again! last night, i had one or twice. But after eating carbon pills, i force myself to sleep - to immune the pain. somehow to pain have store till the time i woke up. have you ever have this werid experience, when you were sleeping but you freak out by the pain of your stomach and make you run to the toilet immediatly. I somehow thought i was having menstration, but only the after releasing what should be release the pain came from the ASS! - i somehow felt that im going to die in the toilet; the sever pain from the stomach just spread from you stomach to ever parts of you body and the last thing you wanted to get is getting the tearing feeling on your ass-h.... it felt so BAD! for the first time, i wished i could DIE IN THE TOILET! now im having wobbly legs, i mean after rushing to the toilet for 5-6times, you still do not have wobbly legs - i will be the first to warship you. STOP TALKING about it, i currently just can sit on my chair and use the computer, if i tries to move around, the FUCKING diarrhea will start again. away it is also ab blessing, i need not go for the SS - but i will have a hard time explaining! you know what freak me out, is that when im all prepared! and i walked 1/100 percent of the whole journey to school suddenly the pain came, you have to pretend that you forget to bring something and rush home. In the lift, i was like going in cycle and started cursing everypart of the lift.
let me post the pictures for this three days:
thursday
that's on when we went to cosmix after school, and i found abdullah doing some NOSENSICIAL things. GUESS WHAT? you was so lame that he put a staple bullet on his nose and claiming it was a nose pireces. What was worst was that he kept saying that i was COOL, which is so NOT!. haha.

A closer ZOOM!

when i took this picture, he was like JINGSHENG!! - haha. anyway, that's abdullah which i mention quite a few time on my BLOG. he have curly hair(like pubic hair), opps, seriously, his hair is like SO CURLY, and it feels like so kind of wig.

that's hanisa having her ear-prieceing too....

that them studying.... i was force to wait for the girl standing at the other end of the table.... NADRA still playing with the staple bullet??!

this few days the cosmix is like so empty!!! at most one of two group of peeps studying.

theat empress dowagers and my aunt walking.....

empress dowager was THIN lor, she kept claiming that she grew fatter and blablahblah.


thats was 'RESTURANT' place. HAHA

that is the birthday girl and taking photos of the ckaes, opps i have snapshot of my bro.... he's gg to kill me if he know it.

i know i know he look more handsome! i was badly form kae!

i wondering what is she doing- but her strawberry cake was like quite nice.

that is her father i refering to... he pamper his child and have a good time withe other ppl kids, if he did not smoke or drink i will surely ask him to be my KING!. jking....

still taking fotos??- haha, me too.

anyway, that's the FORGMEAT THAT i ate, it's a combination of chicken and fish taste. It taste like chickent but it stink like FISH!


that's when we when home.....

when we went home, i went straight to study room and study, i dun give a damm to entertain them, as they said iw as bad at socializing. I know im, i need not them to tell me. anyway, when im doing my a-maths, i found that i have hands like DUCKS.... SEE! proberly im over-sensitive...

Friday
that' s me at the back of the whole school being a ass! opps, caught yixiang...

good times without teachers, i love teachers having meeting in the morning, because everytime they come out i will have a over-view of all the teachers!! wahaha.
'
that's my watermelon juice during recess, look tastier than the pasam malam one, and it doesnt have weird colours and atrax ingredients. Moreover, it cost the same price, A DOLLAR! look at the duck hand la, i hope all my fats on my tummy to go over to my hand, therefore i will have FAT fingers that can be fried! yeah!

that's shahidah's fone, i kept calling it a SEXY fone... HAHA. the striking pink makes the phone SEXY dun you think so. haha it still have SLIM figures..

see it is so SLIM!

she's shahidah!

that's SHAFURULL, the guy which i dun really like FULL OF SACAISM and act anywhere anytime, what a FULL -TIME gay, althought i aint better but at least i dun make ppl tt pissed.
Luckily when he was like talking BAD about me in malay than syahidah was like helping me! yeah! love you.

that's sYahidah, different spelling form sHahidah. I LOVE her, she was like getting 20 for her L1R4, GOOD GOOD! then she still teaches me patiencely and helped me when shafarull talk BAD about me. SAYING what kind of peeps ahve what kind of FONE!. ass right! are you angry when you heard that! then when syahidah told me, he was like "jingsheng NO! i didnt said it!" i believe! my ASS!

i always called my malay firends, bitches and bastard! but i dun mean it la.... just for FUN only. haha. but i know it is bad calling them names....

that's peeps plying downstair... i felt so sad when no friends actually asked me out for MOON- tannning or something... i HAVE NO FRIENDS!. haha

that guy was like thorwing the fire cracker around, it seems so FUN!. asss.. i felt... erm.

after looking at them, i went to do physics... but when i finished.... i found my hand rotting!! (i dunnoe how i make my hand full of black ink!)

what an ass! singapore have been so hazy ever since indonesia have been burning down their forest, why not they burn down their pubic hair too! how inconsiderate! ppl are dying so lung cancer earlier and earlier because of this nosense! anyway i think yesterday and today was worst! the road one was thurday! ever since 1997 i have seen this hazy's singapore before... i HATE THIS! my lung might proberly be black if this continues.... haha. seriously i hate breathing in SMOKES. this morning when i wanted to left the home i saw the hazy enviroment which is sa bad thing to start the morning. i hope to breath in fresher air also cannt find ! haha, find a plastic bag and keep breathing the air in it. HAHA. proberly will die after sometime.





TODAY
can you see that im so sick! first thing in the morning, im suffering from DIARRHEA! haha, i haven even tidy my hair and i took the picture, that is not my acting skills kae!

can you see my HAIR IS STANDING?

see my long SHOCKS! i must proved that im serious prepared to go form it lOR! haha.

at last finish the picture.... i have a hard time posting the picture one by one.... the worst is i have to drag them down! i dunnoe how to do a faster way... it took me more then an hour for this..
Lastly to end off... let us recap my HOT LIP! haha... this is took century before.... let me give your a wonderful morning kiss..... dun puke, diarrhea jiu HAO le. haha. i miss the times without pimple... BYE GUYS....

No comments: