Wednesday, October 25, 2006

THe last day of school...

If you guys are given a choice to live in a country where it is forever sunny and a country is forever snowy, which one of it will your choose?
For me, i will choose the country where is forever sunny, why? your may asked. Close your eyes and imargine both country. The sunny country is always giving the warm feelings, it seems like life is good there. it gives you the warm feelings that i wanted. However in the snowy country is always giving the cold feelings. Living in a cold country is a torture to me, it seems like living in an emotionless country. With friends, family..... blah.
SEEMS like im talking craps again.

Anyway, today is the last day of school! so fast? When i came to school today, i still never thought that today is the last day of school. But in the day, news spreaded to my ear, then i realised that today is the LAST DAY. sigh, today will proberly is the last time im meeting most of my classmates. Anyway, today there's still a lesson on F&N, still can meet some of them. HAHA, yah-hor still got 'o' right.

whatever, but today my occupation is not student but paparazzi. HAHA. took tons of photos today.
have your try the oreo waterstick. It is quite nice, it look big but it is not. it comes in a packet of 18sticks(i think, cant remember)

Look at wong feng compo! good english, haha. 20/30 lei, i dont think i will ever get this result.


upcoming is FRIENDS.... last photos. haha - sounded like they're dead or im going to die.
an eye of abdullah and big face of hanisah.

poseing uh?

he is pissed! i kept snapping at him. haha. erm, hows beside?

David; alester; yx; gilbet(gill the bird)

Mohammad Daniel(haha, look at his skin colour! that's how cm tease him) with his black mole.

that's legendary david who i always talk about in my blog, with the famous weiwei hair. (f* the handphone! see extra effect!)

KALWIN with his erm*!

try to hold matt's hand uh?

WHAT's with the finger toking?

again? with matt and the bear.

hilarious! dimaz; hamiz; satish; kalwin.

yongqing and gimp peng.

a accident shot of ruiqi. LOOK! my fone is giving me speacil effects again.

syahidah with her finger. HAHA.

shengchang...

kerui and opps! is that sally and szeying?

that's kerui drawing, a protail of ms fong. HAHA, lets compare, judge by your eye. haha. anyway today kerui told me something about the PSI, haha. he said psi stands for PEOPLE SCOLD INDONEASIANs. haha. which means the higher the psi is means alot of people are scolding indoneasian. haha.


look how attentive they're during weemeng's lesson. haha.


i was holding my phone in my hand and i ran in the class after fail attempt to ran away from ms sasi lesson. and he caught me and he asked me to gave him the fone. AND how lame he was 5mins later when he left the class he return to me.

haha, everyone ran away after ms sasi left the class awhile. haha, i was like stuck inbetween my decision. want to run or not. haha. but i end up not running. HEE, im guai kia.

bye, guys. last pic! my sexymouth! artistic. woah!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

i ask you ah?you is it last day or school too emotions, must take down your whole class the picture then you happy?
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ??
by the way.jia you larhx!!
1st time see you study so hard!!!
lols!!!
also all the best to you larhx!!
next year we wont lost contact one..
why?
cause!!!
you!!!
STILL!!
NEED!
TO!!
RETURN!!
ME!!
MY!!
BOOKS!!
YOU!!
ALSO!!
NEED!!
TO!!
HELP!!
ME!!
IN!!
MY!!
O!!
LEVEL!!

AND YOU OWE ME A MEAL!!!!

DONT FORGET!!!!

you owe me my letter too!!
so you owe me so many things!!
you pao also pao bu diao!!
thats why!!

JS said...

LEE, copy me ar, anyhow jiu said you owe me a male. HAHA!

tOto, its okay!! haha. im a big pervet who loves to take people picture sercetly...

Shirley said...

you really owe me a meal..