Sunday, October 15, 2006

15-10-2006

OKay, today im retarted! i keep taking photos... but you guys need not be sacred, i will not upload all the picture... haha.
anyway, today shirley and i went swimming, i was such a moron to forget to bring my googles. WITH my googles it will be like 'swimming'. but anyway still manage to swim without googles... and somehow in the midst of swimming shirley lent me her goggles a couple of times. thanks anyway.

talk less, post more picture. I know... kaekae.

i found these pictures on matt mulitply. and haha. i think i saw myself so i took it. haha. but others... erm, IM SORRY!

see! matt is BAD, he posted that! kerui dun look like that.... haha.... SERIOUS!

that' legendary oiyin... haha. but all this phot was took last year. the only unchange is MRSHAM... still skinhead. haha.


that's MRSHAM!

Yes! i got this bruises! it is damm awful lor. Ugly especially when im wearing sleeveless or half nude la(swimming). it seems like a birthmark on my ARM. which is disgusting(no offence to anyone who have it on their arm). anyway i think i know how i got it. Recalled: yesterday i was like looking at H's blog... and was so bore, and i held my legs on the chairs, and while looking at her blog i was like sucking at my arm(like im getting myself a lovebite, JK!) haha. but i just sucked it gently, i SWEAR TO GOD and CROSS MY HEART!!! but after aday, it became bruises!!! see! how easily i will get HURT; scars; cuts and this one will proberly stay forvever... remember the brusies i shown to your yesterday... i remember i got it a FEW YEARS ago, but now it still haven heal yet. WHAT a BODY!!!!

i dun CARE, shirley also have it.... it is just alittle faint. haha.

i edited all the pictures so i dun need to post them one by one.... or i will die of posting....




she got BIRDSHIT!!! omg! haha. no la it shampoo.

im artistic. erm./

waiting from the PRINCESS to come, catch my sacrasm. anyway, it been long them i wore this two piece of clothings....

yes! that the ahma, i saw in Yishun MRT, she sat beside me while im waiting for shirley to arrive, because i made a space for her.... she started talking to me. she said do you want to have vitegen.anyway she's holding only, if i said she is she willing to give her's to me, or proberly, she is willing to share with me. haha. speaking of Yishun MRT, i saw a SEX MANIC. and he is a gay bangala! i was in the toilet anwering the nature call, when i was releasing... this bangala kept looking at me with a grin. i was like WTH. and when i was washing my hand, he came forward without zipping his pants and gave me another stupid grin. I WAS MAD, but i turn my head and left. why should i bother some sex manic, if he want to show show "it" to someone who is more handsome.

but she just left her vitegen there... haha. NICE/

i was so BO liao and when to take the hazy senary again....



This is our CRAZY ACTS. haha. we're tourists....


the poolside.

our bag, i said im ARTISTIC KAE. haha


Okay, it's me! i looked distorted! haha. i prefer my look like THIS! haha.

WE are your GODNESS! pray to US/// haha. how LAME can be??

I think this one is COOL, i look like a OLD unfashion daddy bringing a kid out. HAHA. anyway did you realize i happen to put some "powder" on lee's face. haha. What-An-Ass!

well, LMAO, haha. this one is also STUPID, i only edited this three moronic pictures. haha.

yes! that's shirley, finally she is turning from good to BETTER but me... still remain INMUTURE


her sexy BAG makes her so famine today. haha. but i like JACK MORE. he's HOT.

JACK came out from the computer and said im HOT too. haha;]

yes, he is my new gay partner though he aint one.


this is her wallet, we both are FANS of Nightmare before christmax,JACK.

that OUR SINGAPORE FEMALE VERSION OSAMA!!! scary, i mean the FACE. jk.... :]

oh, so sad! OSAMA have fallen....

im shy! dun take my photo.... haha

yes... this guy is handsome and he donated. which is a good thing. haha, make him gay and love me. HAHA. JK!!!!

the ice kachang. MINE is NICER then shirley's. haha/


kae! im tired! after soooo many pictures posting. i dunnoe why posting pictures will be so tireding. anyway, im satisfied. i did study today!!!

bye earthlings....

No comments: