Thursday, June 26, 2008

Don't wish to be alone.

Just end my day in CDC, got home at around 10pm.
A very depressing day at CDC, have to travel home alone.
Since the beginning of this attachment, I was assigned alone during my shift.
I'm not that strong, my dear NYP nursing-coordinator.
If I haven look for them, they wouldn't look for me.
Them referring to my colleague friends working together.
DAMN SAD!
WHATEVER.
Have to get use to it, as soon as possible.

Share with your a slight incident that happened just now.
Not sure whether am I suppose to say this but... I'm not stating any names, or so.. so I guess it's going to be alright.
After my break, I strolled into staff room cum pantry to put my drinks.
As I was putting my drinks, I was thinking to go to the toilet to relief my bladder.
About to do so, and call bell rang.
Quite annoyed by it, as I was I thought I could slack for some more minutes.
It was a call from my favourite uncle there.
Happily went over and asked him for any help request.
He actually said that he wanted to open bowel; he had constipated for 3-4days.
I was quite happy when he said that, but he requested to do his business in the toilet.
As I thought he may not be within my ability, and it's best to work with a Staff nurse.
Therefore I went asking from help from a staff nurse.
I approached two of them, they all replied the same: Hadn't he had his pampers?
In my heart I rebutted them: So what if he had pampers? Can't he have his right to do whatever his wants at the place he wants.
Albeit their saying, I proceed with what I was taught; to follow my consciousness.
After which, one of the staff nurse seen whatever I was doing, ran forward to help.
What I believe we, nurses, are there to help the patients, therefore we should do as much as we can to help them..
*************************

I'm freaking sad right now. :C
I'm so not use to work alone during attachment.
The loneliness...
The boredom... :S
Shall not continue with my emo thoughts, shall visit my Youtube Subscriptions, and laught my emo-ness out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heybuddy!
chill, just 2 more wks there. &we'll meet at kkh alright?
dont be so upsetttttttttt. we'll meet up soon to hear all your rantings k!
love you!
cheerup, youre doing grt alread.
- yiting.

Anonymous said...

heybuddy!
chill, just 2 more wks there. &we'll meet at kkh alright?
dont be so upsetttttttttt. we'll meet up soon to hear all your rantings k!
love you!
cheerup, youre doing grt alread.
- yiting.

JS said...

HEY FAM,
I'm okay now, thanks!
I miss all the gossips with your.
Much love for your too!
I know we're gonna meet up soon.
:D so it's okay!

JS