Thursday, June 19, 2008

Life

Now my head is feeling super light.
Just cut my hair on Monday.
Now it's SHORT, not like the previous emo hairstyle.
I always find it hard to communicate with hairstylist.
They always will ask this: 'what kind of hairstyle would you like?'
and I will always say, whatever, just cut it, just make it not so messy
They really did, but the style was always to their likings.
Don't you always find it hard to define what you want to them, and not wanting to talk so much with them. I never like talking with hairstylist cause whenever I visit a salon, I really wish to enjoy the comfortable sit and relax as the music plays.

Whatever it is, my hair is short now.
Soon I'll get use to it, anyway attachment ain't suppose to have emo hairstyles.


Recently catch up with quite a number of old friends.
Like last Friday, went out with secondary school friends.
I was so embrassed that whole day.
In the start we playing Frisbee, and as I was trying to do a catch.
Guess what have happened.
My pants torn, a slight bit at the most embarrassing place.
I quite know how to handle this kind of moment, I pretended that everything is normally, continued with the game.
After which we went cycling, like you know, when you sat the torn part will open.
I tried to cover it as much as I can, luckily no one notices it.
We travel to and fore (5-6kms of cycling), super tireding.
After which we went to clean up ourselves, and I totally forgotten that my pants was torn.
I sat down on the bench with my legs open facing a group of people barbecuing.
As I was looking at the sea direction, at the corner of my eye, I saw a couple playing 'scissor paper, stone'. I happily enjoy my view and didn't bother about them.
They caught my attending again, as the guy was walking towards my direction.
I wondered what happen and pretend that I was enjoying the scenery.
He came beside my ear was whispered to me that my pants was torn.
I was stunned for a second, remembered which.
I thanked him, and quickly rushed to the toilet.
Super embarrassed, I still put up 'as-if-everything-was-alright' face in front of my friends.
That quickly end the embarrassment.
In the night, we went Chiomp Chiomp to have dinner.
The food there was heavenly, shall go there again.

Okay, shall end the post here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now the everyone in the universe noe about ur torn pants already. how?

JS said...

HAHA.
It's okay.
It's over.