Wednesday, July 02, 2008

just a haha post.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I always wanted to start a post by 'laughing' madly, but never find a reason to do so, and never question myself why I wanna do so...
Perhaps just trying out something mad.

Have been reading P.S. I Love You written by Cecelia Ahern, she a young and beautiful looking woman. Never actually thought that writers can be that young, I always thought that most writers are retirees; they write when they're free. But that's stereo-typing of course, there is always picture outside the box. I love the book, look how she has protraits Holly's life, Holly has a good husband to love for. I hope my love can be as true as what was written in the book... it's feel so being love and has someone to love for. Anyway haven complete reading the book, I'm a slow reader, who only reads while I'm on the train or waiting. So guess I have another one or two weeks to spend with the book.

For this week I am trying my very best to get pass it as soon as possible. I'm scare that if I get to settled with it, I may be lazy for the rest of my weeks or months... Contradictorily, the week has been so comfortable that makes me feel so uncomfortable. I'm just not use to be so so so.. unproductive. Have not tried not working for almost two weeks and get up at a very late hour since a very long time that I couldn't ever remember. On my resting period, I was thinking am I a workaholic or so. There goes a saying: When you're young you spend your health gaining wealth, but when you're old, you spend your wealth gaining your health. So I guess I fall into the category or maybe not so, because I'm way too spendthrift now... eventually I will not fulfill the second part of the sentence.
Guess your have guessed it.
I have gotten two weeks of my part-time job.
I'm not enjoying it so far, it's just like you live your life to eat, work and sleep.
It's quite boring though.
But got to catch up with my besties and friends, during the later part of week, so I guess I finally have a weekend plan since so... forever.

Guess I shall end my post with words, what's wrong with me?, it always have been words.
It's two am right now, and I'm not tired.
My body clock is wrongly adjusted.
Okay, bye.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Js! (:
I just watched PS.I LOVE YOU.
Yes, Holly's life was a total bitch at the end.
Poor Holly, her husband died in the end. ):
I cried a million times while watching it, it has a very nice and beautiful storyline. 2 thumbs up.
Faster finish it.
Thanks for the tag on my blog.
Guess, everything's fated.
It didnt work, he dint reply.
Im tired already.
Take care yo (:

- FAM.

Anonymous said...

nv update = sian

Anonymous said...

nv update = sian

Anonymous said...

another meaingless post. so many ppl are bloggin meaninglessly. im not talkin about u shirley. no im not

Anonymous said...

oh, ter its alright. dont have to explain to me. i didnt doubt that you are talking about me. i thought you are talking about me?

JS said...

To Ter,
Nothing here is meaningless to me.
:D

JS

JS said...

TO Fam,
Actually in the book she isn't a bitch as the movie is. In the book she is more emotional and had a hard time letting Gerry go... In the very last part, she follows what Gerry told her to; move on and don't be scare of creating more beautiful memories. The line is so classic. HAHA.

JS said...

To Shirley,
I UPDATED!

JS