Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A moment of happiness and a moment of sorrowfulness.

Yahoo oooo~!!!!
My 'hoo' can last forever, cause I'm really in great mood right now.
Thinking that I have two weeks of break!
I really need and deserve it, if not you'll see my picture being printed on the front page newspaper, not because I'm famous... but you know...
Nah; digressed.
This week is well-planned with lots and lots of outing, lots of catch up have to do. :D

(drastic change of mood when I talk of my job)

How about work?
I hate my job and IC so much that I literally thought of quitting with ever moment I spend with my IC. If you ask me to use describe my job, I'll say it's indignant. :C
I still love my ex-manager, DALIMA you're the best!
Reality leads me to no choice.

*****************************

What happened today really strikes me.
Can't believe that if one day my mother is gone, I really can't imagine it.
You know I really do although I appear not to love my mother.
Today I finally have time to sit and eat with my mummy.
She was told by her friends that she aged drastically.
A sign that I never realize recently, it was even told to her by her friends.
Find that I really haven been staying home since forever.
Can't remember when was the last time I looked at my mother closely.
I have a close look on her.
She really aged and is aging fast.
She got thinner, and more winkers has tattooed on her face.
Winkers that has showed her all sorrowfulness.
Suddenly I felt unfilial.
Maybe it's not just my feelings, it's how your feel too.
At this point, I feel helpless.
Helpless of saying louder than doing.

Maybe I should just quit my job (since I'm working so unhappily) and accompany her more.
What do you think?

No comments: