Sunday, June 22, 2008

THANK-YOU post

Yesterday recieved a massage from Xanthe.
She read my blog and sent me various way to get to KKH, and told me that CDC is not inside TTSH but a 10minute-walk away.
HAHA.
TOTALLY GRATEFUL FOR THAT, BIG HELP!
THANK YOU, XAN! (She likes pink so make it pink. :D)

Today is totally not a day for work.
It started to rain in the morning and like you know, when the weather turns cold, your bed will be the best place to stay in. My body and mind refuses to get out of bed when the alarm rings off. Last resort to threaten myself that if I don't, I'll be scolded by my first-in-charged; who is the scariest woman in this world when she scolds. The fear got myself jumped out of bed, that's how frightening it is.
The whole day was just pretending, pretending to be hard working, pretending to be to know everything, pretending not to be tired... etc.
haha, this post is getting no where.
SUPER TIRED right now, have to prepare for tomorrow attachment.
:D Goodnight earthlings.

No comments: