Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Clumpy self


How many word that start with C can you describe on me:
Clumsy,
Careless,
Crappy
... etc.

Today I did clumpy stuff as usual.
Incident #1
I mistaken my key as rubbish and threw it in the bin.
I tried to retrieve it back, but I guess because of the weight it sink into the deepest hole and got glued there. Moreover, I totally couldn't reach the base of the bin, the height of it is high up to my waist. With my short hands I totally couldn't reach it and I end up looking like a retarded, or already is retarded.

I miss my key!
GIVE ME BACK MY KEY, YOU MONSTER!

Incident #2
Singapore is so small yet so complicated.
Just a 5 minute walk you realised that you are in another shopping mall.
I adjourned from city link to Marina Square mall, and happily thought that it's Suntec City mall. I got a movie ticket from the Golden Village Cinema which I took 10minutes to find. After which I realised that I didn't enough cash to spend and went searching for a DBS atm. I happily got lost in the freaking mall and end-up turning round the whole mall for god-knows times, and after being direct by the information counter to god-know where. Maybe the toilet? With my intelligent brain I finally realise that I have been there before and recalled that the ATM is just 100steps away from the cinema. Why did I talk about the movie tickets? Think about this I'm meeting ML in Suntec City mall and is going to watch a movie at Marina Square mall, albeit it just a 5 minute walk, don't you think is a bit MADNESS, not a bit totally MADNESS, when Suntec City has a cinema.

I hate memorising directions!
Next time I'll hire directionst..

One day I'll die in the street without knowing why.
Maybe it's because I'm clumsy?
or stupid like what ML said.
haha.

1 comment:

JS said...

HAHA.
It's okay what.
You really did.