Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Story of traffic lights.

Sometimes I just wonder does a gangster thinks before they speaks?

Tell you a short happening today.
I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green, and happen there was two gangster-wanna-be cyclists who cycling in a 20km/hr speed on the road. I was thinking that how dangerous is it to cycle on the road; who knows a big truck traveling in 100km/hr and didn't see the tiny little you who chose a tiny little bicycle and cycle on the tiny little road. BANG! There you go! Flying like a superman but landing like a pancake. With these train of thoughts I happen to look at one of the gangster-wanna-be, and guess what he shouted at me?

' Kua Si Mi Lan Chiao!'
Direct translation: Look what penis!

When they shouted that, I feel like saying I'm looking at a Small ugly slanted penis!
They actually refer themselves as Lan Chiao.
HAHAHA!
I was looking at them, and they knew that I was looking, so when they said that aren't they referring themselves as penis?

Anyway I recalled Fam told me a story of her friend's friend.
(Lets' call her Q)
Q pass away in a road-traffic accident on her first day of school due to her Jay-walking.
You thought that when you Jay-walked, and cars start coming in your direction.
You think that you're smart enough to stand on the small island that separate the roads.
You happily think that you're save from the cars.
This story tells you that you're wrong..
Q stood on the island, and a driver drove onto her.
A pregnant driver claims that she was was in a rush.
After she told me the story, I never Jay-walk again.
Sounds scary isn't it?

Don't Jay walk but you're in a rush... HOW?
I saw this video that works for motorcycle, but maybe maybe it works for human too.

Trigger GREEN Traffic Lights! - The best video clips are here

Maybe you can try it and tell me does it work..

No comments: