Saturday, June 21, 2008

where is CDC and KK hospital?

Hey people, is CDC located in another building or in TTSH?
I couldn't even find a website that is under Singapore CDC.
What I found was this, CDC which is under TTSH.
So the ward91/72 I'm suppose to go is in TTSH?
I'm suppose to know all these weeks before but I was too lazy to find out.
Today at this hour, at that very near last minute, I just finished checking my schedule for my attachment.
But I have a BIG problem now.
I don't know where is CDC and KK Hospital,
and I don't know how to go...
Guess have to seek help from my friends..
Alternatively... hehe(evil laugh),
YOU, yes you, who is reading this...
NOW, yes now, click on to comment and start typing the ways to go to CDC and KK hospital.
(I stay in Sembawang, and prefer to travel by MRT)

Please please, really need it. :D
(don't playplay with me hor!)

No comments: