Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm a lazy person!

Now the links are getting longer and longer.
Not advertising for anyone in my links.
I like to read them but hate to save them under a notepad.
It's so troublesome to always copy and paste the links.
Know that there is something call favourites, but prefer this method.
It's like a stone killing two birds at one go.
I can share with you people; the links I normally visit, at the same time it's for my sake.
Just call me lazy.
Feel like as I aged, I'm getting lazier and lazier.
Now, I'm worst then before, I got lazier that I'm lazy to pretend that I'm not lazy.

As a lazy person, I often love shortcuts.
That's why I had chosen Mozilla Firefox, then Internet Explorer.
They're the first to came out with the tab tab thingy.
Before Mozilla Firefox bought into my life, I always was annoyed by how many windows I have to open. As I'm lazy, I love to do a lot of things at the same time to shorten the time I spend in front of the computer. But I will always end up with 10 and above Internet explorer which is super irksome. NOW Mozilla Firefox has improved.
Mozilla Firefox 3 is out!
Download Day 2008

Today you'll make history with Firefox

Are you ready to make history? Are you ready to set a World Record? Today is Download Day. To become part of the official Guinness World Record you must download Firefox 3 by 17:00 UTC on June 18, 2008, or roughly 24 hours from now.


Set the Guinness World Record with Firefox!
Are you as lazy as me?
I downloaded, have you?

(refer to Felixer for more information)
Felixer is a blogger who blog about almost everything.
Reading his post to keep me updated with the world. :D

Anyway if you wanna speed up your Firefox, check out this site.
I really works.

Something random.
Last time I complained that I couldn't see my nuffnang,
now I can't see the pictures from Zipia.
How my I gonna shop with the pictures.
Somebody help.

No comments: