Saturday, June 21, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY C'MAINE!
Suppose to complete this but, lazy and busy. (always that excuse)
BUT here I'm playing it!

Rules of the game:

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

Ok, Lets start:

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I'll play it dramatic.
Like you know, all the 9pm dramas.
Maybe I'll kill the 3rd party, or get super emotionally and kill myself.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To be god.

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Something romantic, like what always happen in the movies..

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Currently, yes.

#5. What will you do if you found a bag of money?
I'll look if anyone's looking, or look out for gotcha camera.
If no one is looking and no cameras, I'll be dishonest and keep them.

#6. Then, what will you do if you keep the money?
If you didn't keep the money, will you regret?
I'll bank it, and will get interest out of it.

#7. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
To be love.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Curse and swear; start comparing.. etc.
After which, I'll find myself stupid.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
YES, but that's part and parcel of life.
I always say it's just how you think, you can make yourself HAPPY if you really want to.

#10.Who makes your day?
MYSELF, MY THINKING, ME.
(But... myself, me, my thinking, is all made out of the people around me!)

#11. What will you do will you're feeling down?
CRY. (best way to release myself)

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
To my opinion, 27/8 years old is still considered young, so at the age maybe I'll have a beer-belly due to too much clubing, get drunk everyday, not bathing will not be a problem, house will stink like garbage truck with lots of cockroaches crawling... (joking) that only can be imagined.

Perharps something more to reality.
I'll have a stable job, working non-stop like a workaholic, too oblique to everything, as clumsy as before, maybe settle down with a relationship, about to marry or have a first child...
That's how beautiful I'm thinking my future now, but who knows...

#13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
IF you ask me the most important person, it will be my mother.
But people: (it will be more general) Everyone around me. With your, it'll be just me.

#14. If you passed away, you're given a choice to reincarnate into, what will you choose?
And why?
I want to be elephant.
Because I want to enjoy their carefree life.
Not as in really carefree, but not as stress as a human.

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
If I have to choose, I'll choose married but poor.
Poor people can live happily too, moreover I'm married..
Marriage it's not just about one person, but both.
The interaction between two person can be magical.

#16. What is the first thing you do every morning?
Recently, the first thing I did was to groan about having to wake up at the insane hour.

#17. Would you give all in a relationship?
It's a maybe question.
There's so much to be considered.
If my partner deserve that, I'll definitely give.
Relationship is all about giving and taking.
Can't possibly, you're always the one who gets to eat, but your partner always starve.
One day he/she will die OR move on...
Back to the question, I'll doubt I'll give all, but as much as I can give.

#18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
None perhaps.
I'm a lazy person hate being dilemma.
Too much thinking kill my brain cells.
It's either want or don't want.
Don't want would be a better choice in this case.
If you ask me If I happen to crave for two ice-cream, maybe I'll buy both of them.

#19. What type of friends do you like?
Friends who are nice and caring.

#20. What type of friends do you dislike?
Hate friends how always talk continuously non-stop without even catching a breath.
They talk about everything and anything.
What you wish you could just shut their mouth, but being the always nice guy who oblique to everything. I'll just shut myself off.

tagged:
All people who read my tag.

No comments: