Saturday, September 29, 2007

Work's life

Like I said disgusting video will be remove after 24hours, and it's officially removed.

Everyday I'll be awaken by my phone calls, and Today's phone call was from my Manager-In-Charge. She asked me to work Today.
Quite a contradicting feeling to have- to accept her request and earn more money, or to stay at home and enjoy my bed.
I wished to lie on my comfort bed for the rest of the day, but I didn't. To earn a lot of money, is my goal this holiday.
Working on Friday evening is a terrible choice, or I'll say working on weekends in a food service industry is the worst choice- You can never stop apologising to customers because the restaruant is full; you can never stop taking orders, because after a table of customer is out, another bunch is in; you can never stop clearing plates, because there are so many orders; you can never stop refilling the water, because they keep asking for it; you can never stop asking for more water glasses, because it finishes so fast; you're always wanted in your busiest moments; and people will steal when you didn't notice, even if it's a drink.

Some customer(thief) who actually went out of the restaruant without paying for his drink. He sat there for more than a hour, highlighting notes of his, and have ordered a cup Ice Mocha-Vanilla only. (Luckily, it's only not many) I wonder how long has he plotted to steal that drink. It's funny, if you're not rich, don't act like one, or try to be one. Although it's just a drink, but if you want it, earn it. Can't understand why people will want to waste their brain's power on immoral brazen act, it kill brain cells!

Pictures of where I'm working...

Great view, from the window seats.
It enhance the atmosphere, and make the food even delicious.


Clean tables, for hygiene purposes.
It's clean because I cleaned it. :)


Beautiful mirrors for people are vain like me, it also 'enlarges' the place.


Hardcore waiters to serve you, and a clean kitchen for better foods.


And of course we have nice bartenders to make you delicious drinks.


I'm loyal to my restaruant, so I must say nice stuff about it.
okay, bye, that's all for today.

No comments: