Saturday, September 15, 2007

Carelessness.

I HAVE SLANTY FAKE EYES!
Hate my eyes.
Look! I Look like a plastic man, with a plastic smile.


Yesterday's photo.
Buddy buddies. Take note, it was Derrick who took the photo.

Look at the fourth bearbrick, it's Jack.
Gimme~ Gimme~ More~


Guess what? Today I went out with Ash for the interview at Coffee Club.
Ash didn't interview for the job because he didn't want to.
So even if it's holiday maybe I'll be working.
MONEY!
Gimme~ Gimme~ More~

Scary:
Today my cell phone almost die. Not once but twice!
First was went I met Miss L at MRT station.
After the meeting, went I was about to leave, I didn't realise that my cell phone drop.
After walking a few steps away from where we stood, someone tapped on my shoulder.
When I turned around, the person said to me "You dropped your phone."
I was shocked when he handover my cell phone.
I'm so careless!

The other time was when I'm in the toilet and I lost grip of my cell phone. It's dropped onto the brim of the toilet bowl and bounced out. FORTUNATELY IT DIDN'T WENT SWIMMING IN THE TOILET BOWL!

CARELESS CARELESS!

No comments: