Friday, September 28, 2007

Something gross.

Tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow is my holiday.
Plans are being canceled due to various reasons, therefore might gonna have unproductive days again.
My manager-in-charge praises me today!
She asked if I have experience in working as a waiter.
I replied: NO, and she said I'm a fast learner, which is a good thing, though I made many mistakes- secretly. I'm delighted to be called a fast learner, because I'm slow in fact. I don't coordinate well with my brain. An average person may need to think in less than a second, but I can't- I may need more than a second. Call me retard.
As you guys know that I have short-term memory, I can't remember things very well.
If I'm asked to correct my mistakes, I may have to be correct twice or more times.
I love the job in The Coffee Club, as compared to the previous job I had, it's much lesser stress- I don't have to swear or bad mouth anyone; I don't have see hear any arguments; I don't need to see any 'black-faces'. It's like there is more pros than cons working in The Coffee Club, Albeit getting the same pay, but I need to work lesser, and I get to have free lunches/dinners, and I don't need to favour anyone who treated me badly because no one did.

Sorry to keep telling your about my job, which I don't think you bother much of, but it pretty much occupied my life recently, I have nothing else to say than that.
No I have in fact.
Today one of my colleague bluetooth-ed a very gross video.
Blogger said don't upload any infringing or obscene videos, but I still did.
Mind that it's super GROSS!
It contains blood, removing of body skins, sawing of head skull, motorbike accident victims.
By uploading this video does not meant that I have no respects to the deceases. I just wanna share what my colleague showed me, if blogger doesn't upload the video, and if you really want to see, it's stored in my handphone.
PLEASE DO NOT PRESS THE PLAY SIGN IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, OR SOMEONE WHO CAN'T TAKE THIS KIND OF unacceptable STUFF.

Just by looking at the preview picture, it's super gross already.
My palms are sweating while I'm typing, I'm freaking out too.
I was told that the person is dead, but he don't look dead at first, and they're learning.
When my colleague told me they're learning, I'm wondering what's there to learn.
They don't seem like they're learning- removing the brain of the decease don't make any senses to me- is there a real need for doctors to learn to remove brain. If they're trainee of being neurologoist, actions still can be accepted, but if they're learning, what's with the flimings, their actions are unacceptable. I don't believe they are learning... no voice of the lecture, no notes. Just feel sad for the decease.

(video removed)

Don't sue me, Blogger.
If it's really infringe the rules, please just remove the video.

I'll take this video down after a day.

And I really love the song Beautiful Girl by Sean Kingston. I can't stop singing the Beautiful Girl you have been suicidal~ suicidal~ part.
Catch the remix, it's playing. Bye.

14 comments:

Charmaine said...

You oso under 18 still watch the video?? contradicting leh u.. which coffee club are u working at?? are u free next thurs?

Anonymous said...

please do not post such disgusting video onto the website anymore.
think about others, what if they were to have some nightmares after watching the video.

bascially, i dont think i would want to donate my organs anymore after i have passed away. i mean who would want to have the whole process being video taped .
the person is already dead, that is so disrespectful.

i personally feel that i would donate my organs to anyone else after i have passed away. after watching the guresome video i think i have vomitted three times and then could not sleep anymore.i nearly fainted.
whenever i closed my eyes, i have the image floating inside my mind . reminding the gruesome image that i have just seen.
i think you should not spread such thing on the web cause it is basically horrible.

i used to think the opposite way.
NOW, who would want theirselves to die such a death and have a hollow chest and have their brains taken out for experiment.

ARE YOU EVEN EIGHTEEN TO START WITH?
you are telling others not to watch the video if they are eighteen and below. ARE YOU EIGHTEEN?


please kindly remove the video.
i thank you for your co-operation and look forward to co-operation with you.

with no love,
Anonymous.

Charmaine said...

to Anonymous, nobody point a gun at you to ask you to watch in the first place. You wanna watch it on your own accord then why put the blame on my fren. You mus be freaking bored stayin at home den watch this kind of video huh? He din spread it out as you said right. Did he go round sending everyone the video? Obviously not! You don't wanna donate den jolly well don't donate. I guess no one will be glad to receive your organs. You should blame the person who took the video down but not my fren who posted it up. Yu have a choice to watch or not to. But who ask you to watch it. You shld bear the consequences yourself. Lame freak

Eileen Ong said...

Yooo Chicken Little!! haha.. duno wad to call urself rite?? call chicken little la.. suits u wad...
Waa.. somebody nt bad ar... find job liao..
U gt take that jab a not.. i oso taking coz i working as food promoter... ya.. soo i scared that jab v pain..lol.. @_@


To Anonymous,
who are u in the 1st place.. i was thinking that u dun even hav the guts to put up ur name rite?
omg la.. plz la.. this kind of video is all over youtube.. u ask ppl to take down frm youtube la..
Things that u dun lyk u ask ppl to take down .. so nxt time u come across some thing that u dun lyk example food lyk rice, u gona ask the gvt to ban rice or to stop ppl frm eating rice izit.. Plz la.. dun b so childish can?? Moreover..this was placed in his personal blog.. did it even affect u in a way that he ASKED u to watch?? He was nice enuf to warn u b4 that... so b4 u wanna make any comments, plz think carefully la.. Dun go and say this kind of meaningless stuff..

JS said...

To charmaine:
Haha, I considered myself as 18. I still not sure whether next Thursday will I be free, after my working schedule is out, I'll update you on it. I'm working at The Coffee Club Central. And thanks for the rebut.

JS said...

To anonymous:
Comment noted.
Like I said, I'll remove the video after 24hours. (I don't need anonymous to teach me what to do)
Like I said too, people who're like you, who can't take this kind of unacceptable video, please don't watch it. If you chose to watch it on your on will, please don't blame others.
Not going to have a debate with you on my comment box.

JS said...

To thechocolateprincess:
I'm fine with the name Chickenlittle. HAHA.
You're working as a food promoter too? Where?
The jab is still acceptable for me, but not sure for you, because I have taken 3 jabs in this year, maybe I have immune to the pain.

Charmaine said...

Oh, if you're free then meet us ok? Msg me when u get ur schedule. No prob for tt. Tt person deserve scolding. I guess he really doesn't have much things to do and most of all, HE'S BLIND!

JS said...

To charmaine:
Sure, no prob.
HAHA.

Anonymous said...

why are people being so OVER?
did i mention that i was going to start a fight here?
i just kindly asked UR FRIEND to remove the video from his blog.
that is all I SAID.
whether or not i want to donate my organs is just my comment.
do you have a major problem that you have to blow this matter up?
stop being so sensitive,

peace.

Charmaine said...

nobody said u are starting a fught right? nobody has this thinking, are u tellin us this came across ur mind? why mus u ask him to remove fm his blog when this is his PERSONAL blog. he has his right to post whatever things he wants. no one has the right to command him to post whatever things. THIS IS A PERSONAL BLOG! Get a life la, boring freak!

Anonymous said...

ridiculious.
blah blah blah.
contintue blabbering.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
sounds like you are the owner of this blog.

Anonymous said...

wow.. seems that your 'comments' part are flooding this place

JS said...

TO Charmaine,
Thanks for the rebut, Charmaine.
Totally saved my breath.
Stop being bothered by his/her comment.