Sunday, September 02, 2007

Love me or Hate me?


Love me or hate me, its still an obsession.
Love me or hate me, that is the question.
If you love me then Thank you!
If you hate me then fuck you!

Love Me Or Hate Me lyrics by Lady Sovereign.
Whoever wrote this lyrics, big applause for you.
It greatly reflect what I'm thinking right now about many people and stuff.
Don't talk about them, or else my headache will come back again.

If you have notice, I did not post any Wednesday secret last Wednesday.
I totally forgot about it, busy busy busy in life.
Most of my time were spent on the attachment, and only starting from Friday my time was spent wisely.
Friday went out with the gang.
Saturday meet my cousins.
Sunday go for Dental appointment.

Do you want pictures?
HAHA! I will let your wait. I know that your will not mind.

Update later :)

No comments: