Friday, September 21, 2007

overly excited.

I'm excited for tomorrow albeit it's only gonna be collecting of uniform and injection?- I heard something about injection on the call. My mind can't stop working even I'm resting comfortably on my bed. You know what, it's my FIRST time working as a waiter. The sentences 'Will you like to place an order' can't stop repeating in my mind after she have made the phone call. By saying that just shows how nervous and excited I'm currently.

I'm funny! No one will be excited over jobs.
It's MY FIRST TIME AS I SAID.
(I'm talking to myself, don't bother about me...)

The call have made me crazy, even though I have 'work' throughout the day, I can't sense any tiredness. Only backache. And I shall say my house is finally clean, free from dust and up to my little expectation.
Feel free to drop over.
Nah! I'm crapping.

Have I told your that I have been running since last Saturday. I'm trying to keep fit and healthy! Don't be surprise to see me with a strong build body after the holidays. Haha, but I guess you won't. If work is starts... and these few days I have to attend my grandma's (something)... I'll not be able to continue with my trim and fit program. I'm crying, mind you.

Dramatic you'll say.
Obviously I'm being dramatic!

Bye peeps.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will not to place an order.NO I "WILL NOT".

Anonymous said...

WILL NOT LIKE TO.

Anonymous said...

(:
CONGRATS FOR YOUR NEW JOB !!!!
where will it be?
hahas, maybe u can tell me if coffeeclub coffee is nicer or? ahhas xDDD

and 公主小妹 is finally out xDD
im soo loving this drama series
and one of the reason is because of 张韶涵(:
and its nothing surprising too you right? hahas xDDD
but it is one series a week ):
im dying due to the waiting process 0.0
hah.as
anyyway,

take caree take carreeee
seee yeahs reall soon xD

misses till den xD
lingg-s

JS said...

To anonymous: Point noted. If you don't wished to be served by me, please do not come to Clarke Quay TCC when I'm working.

JS said...

To mspanda: Haha, know that you love Miss Zhang for a very long time. I starting to like her more too. You too, take care.

Anonymous said...

if i will to go there i will ask someone else to serve me. why should i not go there to have a coffee because you are working there? it does not means that if you are working there i cannot go there for a drink at my own free will.i can go there because it is a public place and therefore i can choose to go there if i wants to. it doesnt means that if you are working there then i cant go to the place; it does not belong to you and it will never belong to you. so if i will to go to TCC at clarke quay i would ask specifically for another person to serve me instead of you.
is that fine with you? at the same time, how would i know if you are at there working at the same time that i would be there.
so that means that i can go there as long as i want and whether i choose to go is not up for you to decide for me. it is up to me to decide for myself.who are you to turn down a customer and ask that customer not to go there?
do you know that i am complain you just because of that?

do you get what i am trying to say?
on top of that, as long as i have the money to go there for a coffee who could turn me down? as long as i have the ability to go there for a cup of coffee or two i would be entittled to sit there for as long as i wish. (of course that does not include when the shop is closed).

haven you heard of the phrase :" the customer is always right".?

i think you need to learn a little something, the customer is always right.
I am a customer there,there i am always right.